“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Dish
Ranked #17 of 74 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Racine, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I haven't had a bad experience here. Great soups although they can be a bit salty sometimes. Pasta is good and the pizza is excellent!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“The Dish is a Must stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Dish is a place with something for everyone. Excellent bakery, a lot of choices, friendly service and great coffee. In this casual atmosphere, one can get a traditional breakfast, lunch or dinner for a moderate price.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MaryP53132
Madison, WI
“Go For The Soup and Kringle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

O&H Kringle and other baked goods are outstanding. If you have never had them, I highly recommend. For something different, and equally tasty, try the almond custard 7 Sisters Coffee Cake. You won't find this at your average bakery, or the grocery store. Chicken dumpling soup also very good. This is a drive-through fast food stop, so don't come expecting a fancy dining experience. Come for the Kringle and soup!

• Visited September 2013
Shawano, Wisconsin
“Tasted just okay.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

The 4-cheese macaroni and cheese was not the best, not even adequate for a restaurant. However, the steak I had with it was great. It took over an hour to receive our food, which was delivered to a hotel directly across the street!

Visited August 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Inconsistent and terrible customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

We have had takeout sandwiches from the Dish on several occasions. The horseradish beef was good the first time we had it but the second time it had very little sauce on it. The third time we ordered extra sauce and it was barely enough. I thought I would give the foccacia turkey a try and it was good the first time I had it.
I convinced my wife to try it, again these were takeout orders, we were surprised to see that the sandwich had one slice of shaved turkey on it, it was more of a lettuce sandwich than a turkey sandwich.
I called the dish to voice my concern and was told to hold while she got a manager. When she came back I was told that there was not a manager available and that I should leave a message on the answering machine. When I requested that a manager contact me I was told that they were very busy and hung up on.
I called back and left my name and number, a manager did call me back but his offer of replacement sandwiches was not acceptable after being lied to and hung up on. All I requested was a refund for the two lousy sandwiches. I was told that was not possible. We will not be back.
Before the problems started we also ordered four large pizzas from the dish. They were comparable to your standard frozen pizza from the store, not that good.

• Visited June 2013