“Delicious Sandwich”

The Dish
Ranked #21 of 79 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary, Healthy
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I wasn't too excited to try this place as I originally thought it was associated with the gas station. I got the Mardi Gras chicken sandwich. It was absolutely delicious. We also ordered a pizza which was good. It took a little longer than expected to get our food but nothing unreasonable. Prices are a little high if you are just going for lunch but I was satisfied with the volume of food for a dinner time meal. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I haven't had a bad experience here. Great soups although they can be a bit salty sometimes. Pasta is good and the pizza is excellent!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Dish is a place with something for everyone. Excellent bakery, a lot of choices, friendly service and great coffee. In this casual atmosphere, one can get a traditional breakfast, lunch or dinner for a moderate price.

1  Thank MaryP53132
Reviewed 15 September 2013

O&H Kringle and other baked goods are outstanding. If you have never had them, I highly recommend. For something different, and equally tasty, try the almond custard 7 Sisters Coffee Cake. You won't find this at your average bakery, or the grocery store. Chicken dumpling soup also very good. This is a drive-through fast food stop, so don't come expecting a fancy dining experience. Come for the Kringle and soup!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The 4-cheese macaroni and cheese was not the best, not even adequate for a restaurant. However, the steak I had with it was great. It took over an hour to receive our food, which was delivered to a hotel directly across the street!