“Needs some improvment.”

Lotus
Ranked #47 of 78 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 13 September 2012

The hibachi bar needs some attention. There were a lot of old crusty sauce left every where. It's enough to make you loose your appetite. The food was just so-so but you need to keep your eyes closed. I can't go back to a unsanitary place. Dirty dining! :(

1  Thank Tootsy

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I finally got to eat here today and I must say apart from the seafood that I don't eat this was an excellent meal I loved my bento box and my mom liked her chinese meal

There is a lot of seafood mixed in with our meals but very friendly staff

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Just love this place. We get the same elderly gentleman as a waiter each time and he is such a sweetie. I had shrimp and snowpeas which was excellent. Several family members had sushi and they painted the most beautiful dragons and trees on their plates. just lovely. And be sure the kids get the Japanese sodas, they are really fun to open.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

If you're looking for a truly authentic Sushi Restuarant and you're not big into the "trendy" sushi restuarants, this is your place. My husband and I go about twice a month. Mondays and Tuesdays they have a half off menu of all their rolls, Sushi, Sushami, and desserts. I can't even begin to describe the freshness of their sushi. We have gone to at least 20 different Sushi restuarants in the Milwaukee area and this is the one that we always come back to. If you don't like Sushi, they do have Chinese food and Hibachi that you can choose from. Last year we ate here for my birthday around the Hibachi table. It was a blast!

Reviewed 13 July 2010

Stopped by the restaurant on 07-12-10. Just happened to be driving past and thought "looks decent on the outside" Parked and walked in. Have you ever gotten the vibe waking into a restaurant that something just isn't right? Should've listened to my instinct. The waitresses were literally running around and were so busy that one of the yelped to me "table in two minutes". Ok. Waited for five minutes to be seated in a half empty restaurant. I counted only five people working the restaurant but there must've been a chef in the rear kitchen cooking. i was seated at a half dirty table. i asked for water and that took five minutes more. Finally I placed a simple order....three sushi rolls. I'm so glad I didn't order drinks. The couple next to us finally blurted out "Maam, when are we going to get our food?" It seemed liked they had been there for some time. I couldn't believe how mismanaged this place was. One of the waitresses began arguing with the sushi chef because someone's order was wrong. I started thinking that it wasn't a good idea to stop here. Finaly, after 20 more minutes, I got up and left. i doubt the restaurant staff cared. i probably saved them some additional time. This place looks nice but is spread way to thin in help. They're trying to fulfil carryout orders too. The service was horrendous.

1  Thank Jimmy K