“We loved Lotus”

Lotus
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I took my Mom there in early Dec. for her birthday and she just loved it. She had not been there before and she told me she can't wait to go back. My Mom is kinda fussy so I know she would have told me if she didn't like it. She had the wonton soup and shrimp with cashews and raved about both. I had the steamed spring roll which was so good. Also, the chicken low mein which had lots of fresh vegetables was delicious and not covered in a heavy sauce like some places. We also had very good service and can't wait to go back. Give it a try, it's worth it!

1  Thank Itsjustme2u

Reviewed 12 October 2012

My husband and I finally tried Lotus last night, and we left very satisfied. The decor is very simple, but warm; the service was outstanding; and, the food was very good. The vegetables were fresh and crisp and very tasty -- not overcooked. Can't wait to return and try something different.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The hibachi bar needs some attention. There were a lot of old crusty sauce left every where. It's enough to make you loose your appetite. The food was just so-so but you need to keep your eyes closed. I can't go back to a unsanitary place. Dirty dining! :(

1  Thank Tootsy
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I finally got to eat here today and I must say apart from the seafood that I don't eat this was an excellent meal I loved my bento box and my mom liked her chinese meal

There is a lot of seafood mixed in with our meals but very friendly staff

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Just love this place. We get the same elderly gentleman as a waiter each time and he is such a sweetie. I had shrimp and snowpeas which was excellent. Several family members had sushi and they painted the most beautiful dragons and trees on their plates. just lovely. And be sure the kids get the Japanese sodas, they are really fun to open.