“Hibachi is fun”

Lotus
Ranked #48 of 78 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We did like the Hibachi although I think the counter that we ate at could be cleaner. There was sauce containers with crusty junk on it and the counter had issues with old food and sauces stuck to it. Other than that the food was quite tasty. I just wish I didn't have to look at weird crud.

1  Thank Tootsy
There are newer reviews for Lotus

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I always appreciate vegetables that are not over cooked. this restaurant gets it right. I am always fascinated by the cooks preparing the fresh sushi. Very clean.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Ate here for the first time recently. Easy parking; not at all crowded. Buffet is a good choice for folks who are not vegetarians. Macaroni salad on buffet had an off-taste and did not need to be there, anyhow.
Food was fine, nothing unusual. Big plastic drink cups for soda and water--not a white tablecloth sort of place. The printed warnings of an extra charge if you do not eat your sushi need to be removed--very unprofessional and a big turn-off. Almost left when we saw that and a big factor as to why we will not return. No way to run a restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Lots of choices on menu make this a place to go if you have a mix of people that want sushi, and some that do not. Nice building inside and out. I had the two-roll combo, which is a light lunch. They also have 3-roll combo's. Lunch specials mean you do not have to look thru the large menu.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I went to Lotus for my first experience with sushi. My roommate and I found out they had half price rolls on Mondays (and I think Tuesdays) so we decided to try it out. It has now become one of our regular lunch spots. They always seem to be slow when we go there so service has never been a problem. The servers are great with recommendations and answering questions.

It's probably not the best sushi you'll find in Milwaukee but it's still delicious. I don't think I would go there and pay full price, but the half price special will keep me coming back. Keep in mind they also serve Chinese food if your group is hungry for different things.

Been to Lotus? Share your experiences!