“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOOD?????”

Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had great food for years, and the last FOUR times were awful. We had a smaller pizza that lacked topping, larger pizza with poor cheese quality, a gummy dish of chicken alfredo, and now today a sauce that was white sauce with nothing remotely alfredo about it. PLAIN white sauce with no cheese in it. YUCK....and a MGR who was insulting insisting that it was supposed to be white sauce when the menu clearly stated Alfredo. We enjoyed your food in the past, but four times in a row bad....GOODBYE!!!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My husband & I ordered 2 fish fry carry outs tonight & the fries were terrible. They were very hard & rubbery so we threw them out. I didn't even want to torture the dogs with these. The garlic bread was also very old, stale & rock hard. I normally never complain, but it was so bad I wanted them to know so I called & was put on hold right as the person answered. It was one of those hi, let me put you on hold things without giving you a chance to say anything. I then had to wait almost 5 mins to talk to someone even though it was 9:45 pm. When I finally explained what happened to the manager, he had the attitude "well what do you want me to do about it?" and was not helpful, sorry or anything like you would expect. He just wanted me off the phone. If he had handled it professionally it could have turned the situation entirely around. However, it had the opposite effect & now I can say that we will NEVER eat there again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Di Carlos is a local family owned business that is always busy and always good. The only fault I have is that their menu is almost too big and the salads could be a little bigger. Try the wood grilled octopus/shrimp appetizer!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Food tastes great. I always get the baked mostaccioli; not too much sauce and plenty of noodles! Also comes with warm garlic bread. Service was friendly and prompt. Many around me ordered pizza, so that must also be pretty good. Just don't sit on the bench along the front wall--those seats are too low to the tables.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have been going to dicarlos for as long as they have been open, mainly for the delicious pizza. We tended to carry out the pizza in the past due to the slow service. We moved out of the area and haven't been there for a year. It was a welcome surprise to dine there Saturday evening to find a more professional waitstaff and receive our food in a very timely manner. The pizza was better tHan ever!