“Love Love Love the Pizza”

Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Love Love Love the Pizza”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We eat pizza every Friday night and di Carlos is one of our favorites. We have never had anything other than pizza, so I can't review other food, but the pizza is absolutely delicious. The wait staff is extremely attentive and friendly.

• Visited April 2014

south milwaukee
“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOOD?????”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had great food for years, and the last FOUR times were awful. We had a smaller pizza that lacked topping, larger pizza with poor cheese quality, a gummy dish of chicken alfredo, and now today a sauce that was white sauce with nothing remotely alfredo about it. PLAIN white sauce with no cheese in it. YUCK....and a MGR who was insulting insisting that it was supposed to be white sauce when the menu clearly stated Alfredo. We enjoyed your food in the past, but four times in a row bad....GOODBYE!!!

• Visited May 2014
Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States
“Very poor service & food!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My husband & I ordered 2 fish fry carry outs tonight & the fries were terrible. They were very hard & rubbery so we threw them out. I didn't even want to torture the dogs with these. The garlic bread was also very old, stale & rock hard. I normally never complain, but it was so bad I wanted them to know so I called & was put on hold right as the person answered. It was one of those hi, let me put you on hold things without giving you a chance to say anything. I then had to wait almost 5 mins to talk to someone even though it was 9:45 pm. When I finally explained what happened to the manager, he had the attitude "well what do you want me to do about it?" and was not helpful, sorry or anything like you would expect. He just wanted me off the phone. If he had handled it professionally it could have turned the situation entirely around. However, it had the opposite effect & now I can say that we will NEVER eat there again.

wisconsin
“Our favorite place for pizza and special occasions.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Di Carlos is a local family owned business that is always busy and always good. The only fault I have is that their menu is almost too big and the salads could be a little bigger. Try the wood grilled octopus/shrimp appetizer!!!

• Visited February 2014
WI
“One of my Favorite Italian Resturants”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Food tastes great. I always get the baked mostaccioli; not too much sauce and plenty of noodles! Also comes with warm garlic bread. Service was friendly and prompt. Many around me ordered pizza, so that must also be pretty good. Just don't sit on the bench along the front wall--those seats are too low to the tables.

Visited April 2014