“Great family food”

Georgie Porgie's
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We loved the food and the counter style of ordering. The ice cream was delicious and the prices were right for a family. Great décor too.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Fresh Wisconsin Dairy Custard, and great food. Mostly reasonable prices. Very entertaining decor and theme, great for families. Two locations Oak Creek and Racine, WI.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Great food, great design. Daughter had fun watching a movie while eating her pizza burger. Had overstuffed gyro. Almost no wait on food. Took home some hand packed ice cream. Black forest cake ice cream. Huge cherrys, big chunks of cake.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Attempted to go for custard on Super Bowl Sunday. There was a sign on the door that said they were closing early bit did not mention what time. There were customers picking up food at the counter so we never thought a thing of it. It was only 6:30. Upon entering our greeting was "just so you know the grill is closed". Caught us off guard as this is no way to greet customers.then I asked "what about icecream?" To which she replied "we'll, I GUESS I could do that"! Now we were really not feeling welcome, like we were inconveniencing the employees who wanted to go home to finish the football game. My husband then asked "we'll what time do you close?" And she replied "right after you leave"! So we left and took our business elsewhere. I wrote the manager and was sent a gift card for our troubles. I used that card at the racine store and will not be going back to this location. Racine's customer service is much much better.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Always a treat to go here. This location is their original location and quite a bit smaller than the Racine, WI location but still way cool. There is a tree in the center of the dining area that has seating around it and the tables have cool see through tops with vintage games and pictures in them. Food is outstanding! I have had the Greek salad with grilled chicken, the 'shroomy burger and the fried chicken and they are all AMAZING! The fried chicken may not be on the menu but just ask for the chicken dinner. It comes with 4 or 5 pieces of chicken, fries and coleslaw. It takes 20 minutes to cook but WELL worth it! It is only available at the Oak Creek location. The custard is also phenomenal! Better than Culver's or Adrian's IMO. Their banana cream pie sundae is to die for! Also have outdoor heated seating if inside is full or you want the outdoor dining experience. Great service, great food and great ambiance!! I don't know if I would call the prices steep...depends on what you are getting I guess. The 'shroomy burger I had was 4.99 for the single patty. The other sandwiches that I was choosing from were 4.99 - 7.99. The chicken dinner might be the most expensive at 8.99-9.99 but for chicken that good I think it's worth it. The custard prices are consistent with Culver's, Adrian's or probably any other custard place around. If budget is a huge concern, go on their website: www.georgieporgies.com and look up what you want. Then call and ask how much it is. I say poor for special occasions just because this location does not have the room for a large group. For that you would want to go to the treehouse at the Racine location.