Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
GardenInn.com
US$125
US$115
Staybridge.com
US$316
TripAdvisor
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$102
US$144
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$135
US$125
US$114
Hotels.com
US$77
All reviewsclub indigolast weekendindoor and outdoor poolsfriday nightkaraokebanquet
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I hate to write bad reviews but this was just too terrible to not comment. This place looks like it still stuck in the 70's. The decor is horrendous. The formica countertops and the worn carpet are too much to bear for the price. The lobby is deceiving, it makes one think that it's a grand and lovely place, it is absolutely the opposite. One of the bars looks like a spin off of the Loveboat or something, I cannot believe how old this place is. Please update this resort, it has potential.

Room Tip: I cannot begin to give a tip to help anyone choose a good room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank travellp4
Candiceviola, Front Office Manager at Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Travellp4,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay at our Resort. We are continuously updating the property to better service our guests. I would be happy to speak with you in regards to your stay. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Candice Bergemann

Reviewed 13 May 2014

we arrived at 1:30AM the beds only had bottom sheet, no pillow cases I called down in the morning 6:30 am told them the room needed service.
It wasn't until 8hrs later I had to stop a cleaning person due to no one had cleaned up the room and asked if they were going to clean our room she did not speak English so I was able to get sheets pillow cases no clean towels and we had to make our beds it was really bad then I was over charged got that taken care of only to find out it wasn't taken care of what a mess!!!!!!
This place is over due for renovation & Employee Training!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Find a Best Western!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kitty B
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The service was good, but the whole place needs a major renovation. Peeling paint in the swimming room, one ceiling fan did not even have blades. Our room, the door to the bath was chipping and the whole room in need of update. A/C and heater must be original. It was noisy due to the walls thin, but the other wall and ceiling are concrete. Grounds not good or taken care of. Staff was good but that is the extent of it, there is better out there. The website makes it look like they are on a lake or river but its just a small pond. I think those who say its great must have stayed at a campground prior to give high ratings.

Room Tip: Good if you travel with a pet, they offer rooms for this
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas O
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After reading some of the reviews before my recent visit I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. Check in was quick and the lobby is very nice. Has a beautiful fire place and high ceiling with nice wood work. There is a nice lounge right off the lobby. The business center was small but I am sure it serves its purpose. My room was very nice. The bed was comfortable and it was clean. They must have done improvements because we did have a flat screen TV and the artwork looked new. Bathroom was nice and clean but nothing special.
We had dinner in Ricks Café. The service was fantastic. Our waitress had a great personality and suggested we check out the bar after dinner and I am glad we did! Our food was good and bussers checked up often to refill drinks and made sure we were taken care of.
The bar had awesome bartenders. They were very entertaining to talk to and were able to keep up with the steady flow of customers. The bar was very large, it wasn’t full but had a good amount of people. They had good DJ and we enjoyed the dance floor.
We will defiantly come back, we still need to check out the spa and the outdoor pool. We only stayed the one night but wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went to the "resort" for a ARC Rottweiler Dog Show... Resort is in desperate need of renovation - our balcony's railing was falling apart, paint was peeling in the bathroom. Mold above the bathtub..and it leaked too. Called front desk to ask for more pillows - was told that they had no more. Then received a call back, letting us know that they had 2 more pillows..eventually received them. Cable kept going in and out.. We ordered room service twice - both times, we did not get any silverware... had to call for more, but was only given one set - for 4 people! I did not try to look around too much - was afraid of what I'd find. From other guests, we were told that some rooms had mice - thankfully I did not see any in our room. Looks like it would have been a great place to stay...say about 25 years ago.. Do not recommend... I was told by someone who is renting one of their time share townhouses that ownership changed hands a couple of times in the past few years and the facility has gone down the tubes... Very disappointing.

Room Tip: Do Not stay here!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MM42014
Sara L, Front Office Manager at Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is through the feedback of our guests that we are best able to enhance our amenities. I do want to apologize that your television was not working properly, as well as the other inconveniences you have mentioned. Please be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate staff to be corrected at once. It is certainly our main priority to exceed each of our guests expectations, and it is truly unfortunate that we missed the mark during your most recent stay. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me through the hotel at any time.

In Service,