Inn at Pine Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
US$110
GardenInn.com
US$112
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
US$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$78
La Quinta
US$153
Hotwire.com
US$113
US$104
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bhis wifevictorian mansiongolden mastfrom chicagostep back in timeeach guestdream weekendpool deckqueen beddowntown oconomowocother guestsjohnfowlerhomemadehomeswallpaper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2011

We truly enjoyed our time at the Inn. The room was clean and quiet. I loved the architecture and was buzzing about taking pictures. We chatted with other guests. We loved the breakfast and just the idea of "getting away" even though we are only 20 minutes from the Inn. We ate dinner at Amalia's. It was very good and not pricey. They also have the best low-fat raspberry muffins. We can't wait to return for another relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: look at all the room pictures on the website
Reviewed 13 April 2011

What a great little get away. John the owner was so friendly. I really felt like I was on a long vacation even though I was only 30 minutes from my house. The house was very unique and the rooms were so cute. I loved the hot tub we had in our bathroom, it was just perfect for 2 people. The breakfast that John made us in the morning was amazing. You can tell that he loves his job and really puts a lot of effort into making you feel comfortable. My boyfriend and I are already talking about going back.

Reviewed 11 April 2011

We are so disappointed in our stay. The bed had to be incredibly old, they put a memory foam topper on it but, seriously, that bed needs to be replaced. It curled in from all 4 sides when we laid on it. Our sleep was terrible and we woke feeling like we'd been hit by a semi. The bathroom and sink - I don't think were cleaned. The faucet had someone elses toothpaste spit stains on it. The dust on the little 13 inch TV from 1982 was bad and no one had dusted that armoir in a while. The mirror over the sink had streaks of whatever on it. It was a very tiny room. When I went down to the desk to get an extra pillow the innkeepers stated that they had purchased the place in Nov, 2010 and didn't know what all the inventory was in the rooms? Really? You've got like 16 rooms and you've had the place for 6 months what is so hard about inventorying them?

I think the other reviewer who had a bad experience is right on the money. Even though the innkeeper refutes their review. I stayed their and had a bad experience too.

We didn't go down to breakfast because we just wanted OUT. But the sad thing is, the innkeeper didn't even ask us about our stay. My husband brought up the rediculously bad bed and I concurred and no apology, no trying to make things right - no nothing.

Room Tip: don't stay in the Captain Parker Room
1  Thank Trixi23
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Enjoyed our stay at the Inn. Beautiful antiques throughout, but because of that, no king size beds (unless you count 2 twins pushed together). The one thing we were disappointed about, which is no reflection on the Inn, was that this beautiful mansion is surrounded by boring gray condos on three sides! You could never tell that from the pictures! Apparently the Inn the house of the estate many many years ago. At some point, all of the land surrounding the Inn was sold to a developer and now this beautiful place stands tall, and alone, amongst condos.

The innkeepers John and Ruth are very personable, and the room and breakfast were very nice.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

My wife booked us a nights get away thanx to GroupOn at Pine Terrace even though it is just 5 mins from our home. We can not say thank you enough for the relaxing evening at the Inn. We checked in round 3, John greeted us in the office, gave us a small tour of the beautiful mansion and the relaxing began. We decided to head to Delafield for great steak at Kurt's, picked up something sweet and headed back to the Inn. We talked, reconnected, planned, watched TV that didn't involve Disney or Nick at Night and slept thru the night for the first time in 14 months. We relaxed!!.... Breakfast was unique and very delicious. It was a shame the night went so fast. We will do it again and highly suggest you try to make a night at the Inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple