“Hope You're Hungry”
Review of The Dockside

The Dockside
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Oconto
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Huge sandwiches that are really good. Best BLT anywhere, nice view. Don't forget a ride on the breakwater.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

As always Dockside is wonderful, especially on a very important day.

We had about 12 people, asked for a special champagne - it was served on our arrival, everyone's meal was delicious, delivered in a quick manner, and made our day that much more special.

Every time we eat here food is great, good value, and more importantly the feeling of being cared for, like family.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Food is always delicious! Good size portions, with a large variety! Shrimp boil on the weekend, are fun to witness and eat! Small patio for outdoor dining!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Took a sunday drive from Oshkosh, Wi with my children and grandchildren, we were looking for a supper club type restaurant and we found the Dockside, awesome food, good prices for the amount we received, will definately be going back, our waitstaff was awesome kept us refilled on drinks

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My parents, boyfriend, and I stopped here on our way to The UP on a Sunday afternoon. We ordered the calamari for an appetizer. It did not have much flavor at all. For meals my mom and I split the salmon and rice and it was fantastic. It was the perfect lunch portion split. My boyfriend started with the baked French onion soup and it was delicious. He then ordered the appetizer scallops for his meal. They were good "but nothing he would have to have again." My dad ordered the Seafood Tenderloin dinner and it was amazing. The seafood "sauce" was so flavorful and the steak was cooked perfect. He had leftovers that my mom ate for dinner. The service was good. My only complaint was the music was a little to loud but we could have sat in the dining area and not the bar and I'm guessing t would ha e been much quieter but the view from the bar to the lake was much better.

Been to The Dockside? Share your experiences!