“Great food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mary Cody's
Ranked #45 of 59 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Mary Cody's Restaurant and Maggie's Lounge, a place where comfort and classic dining meet. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, locally renowned chef Mary Cody offers New American cuisine, using high-quality seasonal ingredients prepared in innovative ways, alongside classic American favorites. If you're looking for fine food in a casual, cozy atmosphere, you've found the right place.
IOLA
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

One of the best breakfasts I've ever had, and I travel all over the upper Midwest every week. The only suggestion I might make is that the maple syrup should be slightly warmed ... It's a real buzz kill to have cold syrup on warm pancakes.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank mfmoran

“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

My boyfriend and I showed up at 2pm on a Sunday and was refused lunch. When I asked for a menu, the bartender told me...you can look but we're done serving. I checked out their website which clearly states that they are open until 3. Apparently that isn't the case for us. Too bad...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hail628
Arcadia, Wisconsin, United States
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2012

I have been there and had good food and service. However my last time there was a long wait for food and it was just okay. Was disappointed.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KaylynnPamela W
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
“Home style feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Group of us tried Maggie's for breakfast one day. I could care less about breakfast, but Maggie's changed my thinking with some unique offering son their menu. Very clean restaurant!

Visited March 2012
Wisconsin
“Love the appetizers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We go several times a year for the live music and usually just order off of the appetizer menu. Favorites are the flatbread pizzas and blackened fish sandwhich.

Visited December 2011

Been to Mary Cody's? Share your experiences!