“Much improved!”

Carlos O'Kelly's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #24 of 61 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Our first few trips to Carlos, when it first opened, were disappointing. However we recently decided to give them another chance. We were pleasantly surprised. We ordered the seafood enchiladas and the enchiladas San Carlos. The food was quick and hot. The sauces were very good, with a nice kick of spiciness. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I ate here on the Saturday and the server was a great one she was always there just at the right time for things. As always waay more then one can eat at one setting so a doggie box to go and I just finished eating IT for lunch today while at work.....mmmm!

1  Thank justmealmn
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Over priced, bland food trying to pass itself off as Mexican? The food is as flavorful as a lutefisk supper. Presentation was sloppy and unappetizing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

We went there for lunch and it wasn't too busy and the service was horrible our waiter didn't even check on after we got our food. The menu was very limited and the taste was just ok, not bad but not that great either. I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

Carlos O'Kelly 's is the WORST Mexico Cantinas that I visited in my entire life (48 years old). The tortillas were thick and chewy with no taste. In addition, the menu was limited and very appealing.