“Good Experience in Oshkosh” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41

Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Hartford, Connecticut
“Good Experience in Oshkosh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

Stayed here for the 12/9/12 Lions-Packers game. About a 40 minute drive to Lambeau. I had a minor issue checking in with the desk attendant swiping my card again although I had already pre-paid, but despite that, it was an excellent stay. The room and bed was comfortable. The air condition didn't seem to stay on for long, but that didn't matter much this trip because it was cold outside. It was nice to have a jacuzzi, fridge and microwave in the room which allowed us to really relax. Although it snowed, the parking lot wasn't too bad, nor were the roads up to Green Bay. Next time I go to a Packers game, I look forward to staying here again. Excellent room for the price.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us for the Packer Game!!

Also, thank you for submitting a Trip Advisor Survey! I am Kevin Johnson, General Manager of the Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh. We are glad that you had a chance to relax after the drive from the Game. The staff has been informed about you comments and are happy they were able to help you in anyway possible.

We hope that you and your group enjoyed your stay and the Game. Come stay with us again!

Happy Holidays

Go Pack Go!

Kevin Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Towson, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

Typical run of the mill Holiday Inn Express. The beds are comfy and the Wi-Fi actually works. Staff are friendly too. I discovered the last day I was there that they had complementary drinks at night. Too bad no one at the front desk told me when I checked in, I would've taken advantage of it.

There are a lot of chain restaurants nearby, along with a grocery store, and Wal-Mart. Downtown Oshkosh is ten minute drive away. My biggest annoyance was the gym, which consisted of a few machines, none of which worked properly. I must be the only one that cares about staying fit on the road.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank HikenGruven
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Hello,

Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor response. I am Kevin Johnson, GM of the Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh! I have read your comments and appreciate your time. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy the Complimentary Happy Hour before your check out. I apologize about the misinformation. Our fitness center is very personal and intimate and we do have the elipticles, treadmill, bike, and weight machine for your use. We did check out all of the machines and it seemed they were working properly but we did refresh the programming on the machines just to be on the safe side.

We are happy to hear that you did have a comfortable rest and enjoyed the WiFi!

I again thank you for your feedback, it only makes us better. The staff appreciates your comments as well.

Please come join us again in the future!

Cobden, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed here for the first time last weekend (Nov 3-4, 2012) to do some shopping and then to go to the Packer game. At check-in, I presented my Holiday Inn rewards card, and they immediately upgraded me to a King size room. This room is massive in size, and was more than I could have ever dreamed. It also had a microwave and a microwave. Complimentary cookies, water, and microwave popcorn also greeted us.

The temperature in the room was easy to control and extremely accurate. The continental breakfast was excellent and fresh. The workout area is a little small (1 treadmill, 1 bike, 2 elipticals, and 1 weight machine) but if it's empty, you've got the run of the place. The pool area is nice, although the hot tub was not working.

In all honesty, we'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Gas, restaurants, and the outlet mall are all right there. The front staff are fantastic and helpful if you've got any questions.

A great place to rest and relax.

Room Tip: Present your Holiday Inn rewards card for upgrades and other incentives.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank OlympianOn
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor survey. Your kind thoughts and words about our Holiday Inn Express- Oshkosh will be shared with the staff. I am so glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at our hotel. We try our best to please our guest and its guest like you who take the time to say the most wonderful words that make it all worth it!

We hope that you will stay with us in the future for another packer game, shopping or just the need to get away for a couple days.

We look foward to serving you and you family again!

Menasha, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Was forced to stay in Oshkosh for one night due to settle inn in Appleton being booked. This place is in an ok position but with construction it made it not easy. The decor inside was nearly vomiting with dark green carpet and dark wallpaper at the entrance. Room was ok size and decor. The staff was at least friendly but probably won't stay here again due to cost. They charged $169 a night when settle inn only charges a third of the cost.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Hi!

Thank you for completing a Trip Advisor Survey. We are so glad you stayed with us at our Holiday Inn Express- Oshkosh! I am pleased to inform you that the construction is over as of November 5th and both exits North and South are open! With the exits being open it will make it alot easier for our guests to get to our hotel. I noticed that you did not like our hotel lobby decor. Everyone has different taste as far as style, color, etc and I apologize you were not into our style of lobby and I thank you for your feedback on it. We are glad that you did enjoy our staff customer service! When it comes to price, if you are looking for good deals or lower pricing it is best to check out our Book Early and Save rates on our brand website, that rate has prices that are always lower to keep you within your budget.

We hope that next time you have to stay in Oshkosh you will choose our hotel again!

Oshkosh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

I had out of town guest stay for three nights. The staff was very helpful in finding the right handicap accessible room for my mother. The room was very comfortable and the free morning breakfast had many choices.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 30 October 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your family. We are so happy that we could accomodate her needs. Also we appreciate you taking the time out to complete this great Trip Advisor survey! We hope that she enjoyed her stay and look forward to helping you and your family again in the future.

Schererville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

I booked 26 rooms for our bus trip through Wisconsin. The check in staff was organized and kind. The rooms were very very clean and the breakfast was hot and wonderful. Everyone enjoyed their stay. The mananger was so kind when we checked out and I told him how much we enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Would recommend staying there anytime.

Room Tip: Clean and fresh. would recommend staying there anytime!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 28 October 2012
Hi!

I am Kevin Johnson, the General Manager of the Holiday Inn Express- Oshkosh. Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor Survey. Also, another thank you for choosing our hotel as your choice to bring your group. We enjoyed taking care of each and every one of the guests from the event. You all kept us laughing with your fun humor from check in to check out! I shared your comments with the staff and they as well as myself are happy we could help in any way possible.

We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope to see you and your group again soon!

Janesville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

I stay at this location about 5 times a year. I always have a wonderful stay. Quiet rooms, polite staff. Never a disapointment. I would recommend Holiday Inn Oshkosh to anyone looking for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DianeLee70
HolidayInnExpressOsh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey! The staff has been informed of your wonderful comments and they are always happy to help. We hope that you will continue to stay with us again in the future.

Thank you!