“Great Hotel-Great Staff”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Florida
“Great Hotel-Great Staff”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed in one of the suites for a month and found it very comfortable. We loved the divided rooms with the 2 tv's & also the office/desk area. I was able to do my work from my computer with ease. The furniture & bed is very comfortable and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff makes us feel at home, and is there to help with any of our needs. We love the laundry service, and also the exercise room.
The hot breakfast is a plus along with the nice hot fresh cookies daily. A treat is always a nice gesture for the guests. We like the lobby/breakfast area that can be used in the evenings for card playing, pizza and/or watching WI Badger & GB Packer games with family & friends. Can't say enough about the friendly and helpful staff. Anyone should be comfortable making a reservation here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The staff at this hotel is what sells it for me. They were one of the nicest staffs that I have experienced while traveling and made a point to remember something about me to talk about. The rooms were very nice and large and the desk/work area functioned great. The bed was very comfy and the shower had water pressure.

The area is great for any of your needs and it has easy access to the roads.

Would recommend to anyone traveling in that area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Oshkosh
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I booked a room here for my mother and sister. I needed a walk in shower roomnad when I was making the reservation(in person) one of the staff offered to show me the room. It was just what she needed. My family was very comfortable staying in the room. It was down the hall a ways from the front entrance, which means it is quiet. They parked near an exit door and found the distance better to the room.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed for a week at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Oshkosh, Wisconsin during EAA Fly in. They had amazing "extras" for the people who were staying there during the week which made the week even that much better! Cold bottled water was available daily, as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Fresh baked cookies were always available. One evening we had delicious cupcakes, and one evening we had SubWay sandwiches available. The EAA newspaper was available daily. The staff were very friendly and did whatever they could to make our stay the best it could be. My daughter used the exercise room that was small but adequate for her needs. The pool and hot tub looked very enjoyable but I didn't have time to use them! I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this one was far and above, the best, as far as the service and friendliness of the staff went! The suite was very comfortable for my husband and I and our 21 year old daughter. The free wi-fi is a big hit with me. The breakfast that was provided in the morning couldn't have been better or more varied. We plan to stay there again next year during the EAA Week.

Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We LOVED the Oshkosh Fairfield. You feel at home from the moment you walk in the door. The staff is very friendly, and go out of their way to help you. The room was very clean, and the beds very so cozy. Slept better then at home. Breakfest was also one of the best I have ever had at a Fairfield. The staff keeps everything clean and filled up. Very close to the Oulet Mall in Oshkosh, and a 25 min. ride to the Fox Vally Mall in Appleton. Easy on and off Hwy 41. Would recomend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Oldsmar, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love this hotel, the Oshkosh Marriott brings back to life the meaning of customer service! Judy welcomed us by name, brought extra blankets and when we returned from dinner, fresh hot cookies in our room. Where can you go and get that special and personal treatment? I am a platinum guest and no other Marriott property compares to the home town feel in Oshkosh! You could write a training video on her attitude and caring nature. This person deserves a huge amount of recognition! If you don't stay here, you will miss out on the clean and fresh accommodations!

Room Tip: Clean rooms and special customer service!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This hotel is right off the highway. As a Marriott Platinum Rewards member, I was hoping to get a room in a decent location. Instead, I was given one of the rooms closest to the highway. The noise is extremely loud, and it was hard to sleep.
Also, I had a bad experience when calling the hotel ahead of my visit. I had a few questions, and the employee who answered was not very friendly. My questions were not answered.
The rooms are nice, and seem newly redone. The fitness room, although small, has nice equipment.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the highway, facing the parking lot!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your high rating on the cleanliness, however, I also apologize for your unfavorable experience at our hotel. I would like to discuss the issues you stated personally. Please call me at 920-233-8504 at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking to you and finding a resolution.

Patti Anderson