“Best Chocolate Anywhere!”

Hughes Home Maid Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Oshkosh
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I did not grow up in Oshkosh, but I have been going to Hughes Chocolates for years. I try to visit local chocolate shops whenever I am out of town and none of them compare to Hughes, especially for the price. Many chocolate shops charge way more than Hughes, but are no better. Their double chocolate pudding eggs, cherry cordials, and oysters are outstanding! Whenever my elderly mother was here visiting she would ask to go there. It is such a unique family operation run out of their basement. Sad to say they are not open in the summer. I have to buy chocolates and freeze them to last until they re-open in the fall. But it is worth the wait!

2  Thank Patti501
in 12 reviews
"basement"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Creamy, excellent chocolates. Have a hard time deciding which ones to choose from. Always purchase some for gifts and of course, some for myself and family.

3  Thank tim2tyler
Reviewed 28 September 2012

couldn't ask for better chocolate. kind of pricey for what you get. Buy as a special gift or to treat yourself once in a while

1  Thank mom1intheworld
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I have been a customer of Hughes for over 50 years and they continue their high quality, compeditive price and if you are lucky you can watch them working. Our entire family which now goes from Mequon, WI to Mannassa, VI to Pine Hurst, NC, Denver, Co and Dallas, Tx and each year we share their candies for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are first class!

3  Thank Chuck R