“The Real Deal”

Brayton Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Oshkosh B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 August 2014

There are so many good things to say about the Brayton, where to start? We've stayed at plenty of B&B's over the last 30 years, and this one rates towards the top. We stayed here for a week during and loved everything about it. The styling and accouterments are wonderful, but what stands out the most are the hosts. Nicole are Scott are extremely accommodating, very friendly, and are a delight to be around. The breakfasts are incredible too - I honestly can't say enough about Nicole's breakfasts. Fabulous! Stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in the blue room. The half wall for the bathroom was a little off-putting at first, but no...
1  Thank Susan B
There are newer reviews for Brayton Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 22 July 2014

we stayed two nights on a very busy weekend in oshkosh and were delighted by both our hosts Scott and Nicole and the overall accommodations. we will definitely return if we are ever in the area. the best B&B experience we've had thus far.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Brayton Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful, wonderful and relaxing place to stay. I have now been to Brayton Bed and Breakfast on two separate occasions. Both times I have been extremely pleased, not only with this B&B its self, but also with Nicole and Scott Brayton. Both of whom are kind, considerate, and wonderful people who go out of their way to may your stay as the best possible experience it can be. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KalieSkifstad
Reviewed 1 July 2014

So let me confess I am a hotel snob. I have never stayed in a B&B even during college days. Our company was a sponsor of the Country USA festival at Oshkosh and I had booked Hampton Inn at Appleton around 30 miles away. Around a week before the festival a colleague tells me that we need to stay closer and there is this B&B where we should stay. I was very skeptical but my colleague kept insisting so I relented.

Well I have to say my skepticism was completely unfounded. This was one of my top stay experiences; and I have been to more than 100 cities around the world. What made the stay even more enjoyable were our warm hosts and owner of the B&B; Scott & Nicole. I dont have enough nice words to say for them.

Some details. We booked the Casa Suite. The suite is on the 2nd floor and has a door. Once you enter the suite the master bed room is on the left. You have your own living room and to the right is the twin bed room. The beds were super comfortable; AC worked very well, high speed internet; place was very well maintained and looks very new. The only small thing is the suite has 1 bathroom; but this no big deal.

They have a total of 5 rooms at the B&B. Scott & Nicole dont live at this place so for the first 3 nights our team was the only one staying. We enjoyed wine at the patio, and had amazing breakfast every morning. Nicole had different cookies out for us to eat daily. The location is very close to main street restaurants.

What is most important is furniture cant replace people and my main reason for a 7 star rating is the 2 of them. Scott & Nicole are both very nice people and went out of their way to help us. Scott even helped us in setting up tearing down the booth. He even suggested some solutions for a manufacturing issue we were facing. My point is, as hosts they don't need to become friendly but this couple is just that; very nice and friendly.

I can safely say that at the end of my 5 nights here I came in being a skeptic and left gaining 2 friends.

1  Thank VCG
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I chose to spend our 37th wedding anniversary at the Brayton B&B and we are glad we did. We stayed for 2 nights. Nicole and Scott were excellent hosts, friendly and upbeat. Nicole served us two incredible breakfasts and her chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies are out of this world. The accomodations are quite comfortable and well maintained. All in all, a very nice B&B with very nice proprietors.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald P
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Scott and Nicole create a welcoming environment where you can experience central WI living. We have stayed at Brayton B&B three other times and it is always consistently great. I echo the other positive comments from guest reviewers.

Room Tip: Check out the two bedroom suite if you have a group.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Loved staying here as Nicole made sure everything was taken care of - she pays attention to even the smallest of details! Her culinary skills are top notch. Breakfast consisted of a tiramisu bread pudding, slightly sweet bacon, and homemade hot chocolate. We plan to return to stay again and would highly recommend for others to make reservations here!

• Stayed: February 2014