“Best service. Ever.”
Review of Park Falls Motel

Park Falls Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Park Falls
Park Falls Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Park Falls
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stopped in Park Falls almost by accident, well actually by accident. Found Sandy and the Park Falls Motel on a whim. What a whim! Pulling up I could see the cozy-looking A frame and felt like I was back in my childhood. I was greeted by Sandy herself and it was like running into an old friend. My room was spotless, bed comfy and then.. DINNER! SO GOOD! Walleye pan fried in butter and white wine. In a motel. I was really surprised, and really grateful. This little gem shouldn't be missed by people traveling through the area.. go back in time and relive the old days of personalized service and comfort you don't find in chain places. I don't think I've had a better stay in the last 20 years. Thanks, Sandy!

• Stayed: December 2013
7  Thank wnstnbabe

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have just returned from a stay at the Park Falls Motel. We have stayed there numerous times over the last nine years, as a couple, or along with other family members while attending various family events. We first stayed there when other motels in the area had no vacancy, and have returned there exclusively ever since. Reflecting on what makes us always come back to the same place, I realized the accommodations combine some of the best attributes of a Northern Wisconsin motel, hotel and bed & breakfast. Nestled among the pines just north of town, there's a generous parking area out front in close proximity to the welcoming double-door entrance. The vestibule opens to a pleasantly lit and nicely decorated main hallway that hosts twelve locking rooms. The building is accessible; there are no steps to impede a wheelchair or walker at the front door entrance or to the rooms. The rooms are very clean and nicely appointed. The beds are now all new and ours was very comfortable. The sheets and towels are of a quality typically found in a higher end hotel. (Saturday night, Dec. 14th, was especially cold and the "instant on" hot water shower was especially welcoming!) When you come out of your room in the morning, you'll find a nicely stocked continental breakfast bar in the hall just outside the fairly large restaurant/bar/office area located off the south end of the hallway. As with the rest of the property, there is a welcoming atmosphere in the restaurant/bar area and the food is outstanding. I really like not having to brave the elements to have a meal or enjoy a cocktail at the end of the evening! Sandy & Eugene have really put their hearts and souls into this place and it shows. For all of these reasons, along with Sandy's warmth and humor, the Park Falls Motel has become our "home away from home" whenever we're in the area.

Room Tip: Single and Double Rooms; extra cot available. Let Sandy know what you need and she will do whatever...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Park Falls Motel is an average motel with a good price. Though it is a bit dated, it is clean and was well located for our trip to the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Sandy is a wonderful hostess and the cats Kitty and Mr. Noodle are wonderful additions to the property. The continental breakfast was decent, though personally I would like to have had tea available. The mattresses are starting to get soft and will need to be replaced soon. The water does have a slight sulfur smell - not sure if the motel can do anything about this. Thanks again Sandy for making our stay so nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tony R
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I must say that I am a "city girl" and only like to stay in name brand hotels so when my husband made our reservation at Park Falls, I was quite leary. But I have to say that I so much enjoyed our stay there and really didn't want to leave. Sandy is the "hostess with the mostest" and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. The place was SPOTLESS and trust me I look for dirt when I go to a hotel. Very nice bar/restaurant hooked right onto the hotel. Beds and pillows very comfy and the rooms are so cozy and quaint. When you are on Highway 13 and pass the "Edge of town motel" don't be alarmed because that is NOT your last opportunity for a room. Just continue on up 13 North a very short distance and you will see the small A-frame "Park Falls Motel" and stop and see Sandy and Eugene. Believe me you will not be sorry. !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vicki B

Been to Park Falls Motel? Share your experiences!