“Pleasant & Comfortable Hotel!”
Review of Wildwood Lodge

Wildwood Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Pleasant & Comfortable Hotel!”
Reviewed 22 October 2008

I will be honest, I usually only write a review when I have received terrible service and am completely dissatisfied with a hotel or service I have received.

This review is an exception however. I stay at this hotel quite frequently, and I am always pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. They always go out of their way to ensure that my stay is comfortable and pleasant.

I have been especially pleased with the level of service that Jeff Calimlim provides. He is the Assistant Chief Operating Executive, but he still takes the time to send me an email just to let me know that they are looking forward to my stay.

Granted, this level of service most likely will not apply to everyone, but I do have a choice between the Radisson across the street, and the Comfort Inn – and I always choose the Comfort Inn!

Regards,

JaY in TN/WI/MN/ & IA

• Liked — The hotel is very clean, I like the decor, and the staff is friendly
  • Disliked — Not Applicable
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
CSPEW, Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this review, 21 August 2009
We appreciate the comments you gave about Jeff. It is comments like yours that make our day and let's us know the kind of great personnel we have running our properties.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and making us your home away from home-Comfort Suites Lake Country!

Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
green bay
Reviewed 1 August 2008

My family and I stayed here as the final night in our 5 day Wisconsin vacation. We had stayed already in 2 other hotels throughout the state and when we found the price of this hotel for a 2 queen room with a sofabed, we couldn't believe what we got! From the moment we stepped into the hotel, we were greeted pleasantly by the staff and the room was incredible. Not only did we have 2 queen beds and a sofabed, but we had separate rooms, a whirlpool bathtub (that was clean and WORKED!!) and a kitchen area to actually sit and eat together with my family. The whole hotel was beautifully decorated in an up north feel and had the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Breakfast was awesome (waffles were incredible) and had a great selection. Even the coffee was good and that is rare for a hotel chain!! The pool and hot tub were great for the kids and the staff was very willing to please. I will definitely return!!!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing (a rare thing these days)
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
Nantucket
Reviewed 19 July 2008

From calling to directly book my stay with the hotel to check out I was very impressed with how friendly the staff was and how accomodating they were during our stay. They were extremely knowledgable about area restaraunts. However my favorites were right next to the hotel, how convienient!!!

When I first walked in I had to ask to see if I was in the right Hotel. I've stayed at a lot of Comfort Suites previsouly, but this one is the most unique I have seen. The decor was a nice change from the normal hotel look. Staff was extremely accomodating and eager to please. I needed directions to several places as I am not familiar to the area and they were right there mapping out the perfect route using google maps for me. I have to say for the price payed this was one of the best hotel stays I have had!!!

• Liked — Decor, Staff, everything 5 stars!!
  • Disliked — I couldn't stay longer due to our tight schedule
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
CSPEW, Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this review, 21 August 2009
I thank you for your comments about your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the area the next time you are in town.

Your Home Away from Home!
Comfort Suites Lake Country
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 8 May 2008

My boyfriend, father, and I ended up here at the Comfort Suites because we were driving home from the airport two days before Christmas and got caught in an icy, windy, snowy, white-out mess. Luckily, we were able to get a room with two queen beds. And the fact there was a restaurant across the street for dinner along with a gas station made this the perfect oasis.

The sitting area and the beds were comfortable. My dad was able to get on the internet with no problems. And the bathroom and basic amenities therein were clean and adequate. It was nice and quiet, too. We barely heard the wind outside.

My only, only complaint about the room was that the sheets were itchy. Itchy and scratchy like they'd been heavily starched or something, but I was still able to fall asleep without any problems.

• Liked — Convenient location - highway, restaurant, and gas station nearby
  • Disliked — Scratchy sheets
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled with family
mo
Reviewed 10 October 2007

I stayed here on business, and I must say the hotel is wonderful! Very impressed w ith the cleaniness of the rooms especially the bathroom floors...usually when walking in other hotels the bottoms of your sock is black...but I was very impressed my new socks were still white!
The staff was very helpful and curtious, bartender was very personable. Management came to assist right away when I had issue with my internet connection. I watched as one of the management staff helped an elderly woman with her luggage to her room,

Highly recommend this hotel to any business travler.

• Liked — the entire experience and the people
  • Disliked — location
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2007

We are often in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area and love staying at this hotel. It is clean, luxurious, yet has a wonderful woodsy atmosphere. The rooms are big and we are often upgraded to a suite because of our status as gold choice members.

The pool is nice, the lobby beautiful, and the breakfast bountiful. There is a computer in the lobby that customers can use but we usually bring our laptop for use in the room. Plenty of space on the desk or table. All rooms have a microwave and fridge so that comes in handy.

The restaurant across the street is fabulous. But you can also go up the road a couple of miles, turn left on 190 and hit some other restaurants and stores.

The access from the Interstate is easy -- you can see it from the highway.

However, the rates here have recently jumped -- a big jump!!! I no longer feel we can afford coming here now. I will miss this place very much.

• Liked — The atmosphere.
  • Disliked — The new prices -- ouch!
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bay5
Milwaukee
Reviewed 26 February 2007

Best value of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Quality of a 4 Star $200 a night hotel, for half the price. Great facilities, wonderful pool and hot tub. Really nice breakfast in the morning.

• Liked — Unique Environment
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled on business
CSPEW, Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this review, 21 August 2009
I thank you for your comments about our hotel. It is always nice to hear when a guest enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you at our hotel in the future.

Your Home Away from Home!
Comfort Suites Lake Country
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pewaukee
Holiday Inn Pewaukee
Best Western Waukesha Grand
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield

Been to Wildwood Lodge? Share your experiences!