Always stay at this hotel when I visit Pewaukee. Probably stayed here 20 times. Staff is always friendly, pool clean, brunch is a typically good Marriott brunch.
Easy to recommend. Never been disappointed.
Typically has great weekend specials (weekday rates can be pricey).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Milwaukee with the help of Milwaukee Marriott West. Close to major attractions including Miller Park (home to the Brewers), Lake Michigan, the Harley Davidson Museum and Milwaukee's Summerfest. Our hotel has 281 deluxe guestrooms and suites with generous amenities, including a 24-hour business center, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, concierge lounge and complimentary parking. Savor breakfast, lunch or dinner at our BLVD Kitchen & Bar which is an exciting new American bistro that adds an unexpected twist to traditional bar and grill fare. Business travelers, groups and event planners benefit from our hotel's convenient access to Interstate 94, providing access to downtown and General Mitchell International Airport. With 10,000 sq. ft. of state of the art event space, Milwaukee Marriott West is ideal for wedding receptions, special events, business meetings, conferences and trade-shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Milwaukee Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Milwaukee West Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Waukesha
- Marriott Hotel Milwaukee West