“So-so”

Spring City Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“So-so”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was excited about trying this restaurant because a friend, who used to work there, highly recommended it and still goes there a lot herself. The food was so-so (if that), our server had a lousy attitude - he seemed bored, miserable and like he resented having to wait on us. Food and service are, well, two of the main aspects of a restaurant that are necessary for a good experience! We may try it again sometime - especially since my friend absolutely swears by their pizza and a few of their appetizers - but we're not in a hurry. They offer delivery but only within 6 miles. And when I inquired about delivery with the management on duty, she made it clear that they really prefer to just deal with businesses who make large enough orders to make it worth their while (like I said, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling from the service here...)

• Visited May 2014

Waukesha
“Good food and vast selection”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food is good and customer service is fast. Has a large selection of different foods. The only thing we did not like so far is the meatloaf.

• Visited May 2014
“Ok”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

The menu was extensive with lots of choices. The nachos were not that great, one would think in Wisconsin they would use real cheese, not the canned creamy stuff. Otherwise the food was pretty good.

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Everything is good!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is a family restaurant with a big menu to choose from. Visited many times....excellent soup, breakfast items, sandwiches, pizza and the fish fry is pretty good! You cannot go wrong with eating here, service is great and it's clean! We've always enjoyed!

• Visited June 2013
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, United States
“Great service, Terrible food”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My fiance and I wanted to try something new last Friday. I got hand battered cod and my fiance got a bbq bacon burger. My fish was freezer burnt and did not taste good. My fiance's burger was so thin and we couldn't even see it because it was covered in bbq sauce. Fries were great...

• Visited May 2013