“What an experience!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phillips
Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Phillips B&B and Inns
Des Plaines, Illinois
“What an experience!!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our family visit to Storybook Farm Llama Trekking was spectacular. The bed & breakfast was adorable and so clean! Trekking with the llamas was incredible!! Bonnie and Jim that runs the B & B were warm and welcoming! We’ll be back SOON with our friends! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! As the sign says, "Come as a guest, leave as a friend!" was so true! :-)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect coming to visit and have a wedding at a "llama farm"....but what I can tell you is this....I definitely didn't expect the tears that came when it was time to leave. Bonnie, you have such an amazing place. Words can't even begin to do it justice. I came up as a stranger to you, and left truly feeling like family. My children both feel the same way!! We will miss you all and the llamas and the baby goats so very much!! Especially my Natalie. The amount of love that you put in to everything you do is incredible. From your home, to the animals, to the amazing food. You can feel it from the moment you step foot on your property. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't say it enough. The wedding was amazing and truly one-of-a-kind. It couldn't have been more perfect. We couldn't have done it with out you. Thank you for the experience. Thank you for everything!! I promise you, you'll see us all again!

• Stayed May 2014
Wheeling, Illinois
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I could not have enjoyed my time here more. My Fiance and I just love the whole environment. Bonnie and Jim are always more than loving, and the animals are the nicest I have ever come across. It is so nice to get away from the city, and the atmosphere is safe, calming, and relaxing, even with many feet of snow.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful night at the farm. The owners made us feel very welcome. We have four children under 11, one with significant special needs, such as running away. Bonnie was very knowledgeable. There isn't a busy road too close or open water. We got to participate as a family in a activity all of us could enjoy. Beautiful people, home and woods. Llamas were soooo cute, but the donkey was the family fav!

Stayed October 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I have been to many B&Bs in more than one country and this was our favorite experience. Bonnie and Jim are wonderful hosts and their (recently rebuilt) house is gorgeous. We had a great room (extremely comfortable bed) and the connecting family room is immense. The two breakfasts we had were simply the best we've ever had in any B&B. And then there are the animals - the friendly dogs and those amazing llamas! Our llama trek was a wonderful experience - they are so calm and fun to walk with. And there are also other animals to enjoy - goats and a donkey. We were surprised that we were the only guests - this place really isn't that far from St. Paul (where we are from) or Madison or Milwaukee. Even if there weren't any llamas it would be a great place to spend some time but a llama trek sure is a unique experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
california
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My wife and I were on a business trip in the area, and decided to stay at a B&B. We were a little apprehensive that with the advertising of the various pets , maybe it wouldn't be as clean as some B&Bs. But we were going to stay anyway because it sounded interesting. Well we were wrong. It is an immaculate and beautiful country home, with a great breakfast and great hosts. We can't say enough good things about this B&B.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
West Allis, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 September 2013

LOVED this trip.... Had never been llama trekking before and happened on this quite by accident, but I have to say our day here was one of the best days Ive spent! My husband and I loved Storybook Farm the animals were great, the llama trekking was so relaxing and the up close and personal attention of Jim and Bonnie was amazing. I would recommend any animal lover coming here and spending some quality time. The llamas are the sweetest things. Many kisses were given and received:) Thanks again for the wonderful time we will be sure to return with our daughter in tow to experience this.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank megansmom15
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phillips
Super 8 Phillips
#2 of 2 in Phillips
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 3 in Park Falls

Been to Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B? Share your experiences!