“Nice place to stay”

La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Stayed here on business for two nights. Check in was easy. Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean. Continental breakfast was good. Easy to get to off 94 and is a great location. Plenty of places to shop in the area. Overall nice place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

This is the third summer I have stayed here. The past two years were lovely, with friendly, efficient staff and management. This year, management has changed, they raised their rates, and the staff is still sweet, but I have serious issues with them which will cause me never to stay here again.

I book this hotel a year in advance for two extended stays. Both stays this year, I was not able to get a fridge in my room. The first time, it took 3 days. This time, they hot me one, but only after I had a fit about it.

Also, both times they overcharged me egregiously, and I had to call my bank to put my accounts to rights.

I feel angry and betrayed by the treatment I have received, as I have recommended this hotel over and over to people. I now rescind any recommendation and would advise folks to stay away.

• Stayed: August 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We were met by the most friendly staff I have ever encountered. We got there early, but we were still able to get a room, and on the first floor, no less. The room and complete facility was immaculate; the beds were sleepworthy; the included breakfast provided a variety of selections. What more can I say?

Robert Hoppe

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We stayed here on one of the hottest days of our trip. And we were very happy. We knew this hotel did not have an elevator but they accommodated our request for a 1st floor room. And it was wonderful to walk in front the heat outside to have the a/c already on. Room was very clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable and the flat screen TV was very nice. Breakfast was the usual fare but filling and they even had fruit. Yes there is construction going on but we did not hear it and there were signs everywhere to help you get back to the highway. Front desk staff went out of their way to help. It was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The room was clean and spacious. The check-in was easy (we have a La Quinta card) as was the check out. The location was excellent and we found great pizza close by. We travel with our two large dogs so a spacious room is important as is the safety of the location of the hotel. We felt safe walking the dogs for a potty break even at 3am when one of them had to go out. We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

This is a typical LaQuinta Inn, clean, comfortable, quiet. Very well kept, very clean. Breakfast was typical with cereal, yogurt, boiled eggs, fruit, waffles, juice, coffee with clean well-kept environment. Being that it is in "Pleasant Prairie", the staff is pleasant to deal with, like Lori in the front desk. Room access is all indoors. Room has a nice LG flat screen TV. No refrig or pool here, but that keeps the price lower here versus some motels say near Gurnee with them. Wifi is free and easy to use. Nearby is the Mars Cheese and Jelly Belly factory and the beach. Nice to have small town courtesy so close to two big cities, Chicago and Milwaukee.

Room Tip: There is no elevator here so if you have trouble with stairs, ask for a first floor.
A TripAdvisor Member
Shelbyville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Would recommend to others, pet friendly, great continental breakfast, housekeeping kept room stocked. Only issue was, although convenient to interstate, construction caused re-routing along the frontage road behind the hotel. Since that is temporary, I would stay there again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasant Prairie
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Best Western Executive Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Super 8 Kenosha/Pleasant Prairie
Super 8 Kenosha/Pleasant Prairie
#4 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha? Share your experiences!