“Great for a good night's sleep and a hot shower in the morning.”

La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
A La Quinta traveler
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I spent a Friday and Saturday night here on a recent business trip and found the front desk staff to be very helpful and nice. I thought the bed was very comfortable and had a very lovely night's sleep both nights. The included "breakfast" was typical of hotel offerings. I was on the first floor very close to where the breakfast set-up took place, but I had to get to early meetings so I was already awake when the commotion started, so I wasn't bothered by it. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SeaGreenLove
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The room provided comfortable pillow top and duvet, all the expected amenities, efficient check-in and out, accommodating staff, along with close proximity to restaurants. Internet connection was fast. The smoke free room WAS smoke free, No lingering smoke odors.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RheaJeena
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Staff is friendly and helpful, the room is clean but usually there is something mechaniclly wrong, like the drain plug in the sink doesn't work. The room has a nice television with showtime. the coffe is hot but the bread is usually stale.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ChaChi121
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Before my trip up to Wisconsin for the Bristol Renaissance Festival I was searching for an inexpensive, yet quality hotel for our stay. I'd read reviews of hotels near the area and was concerned about the number of negative comments people were making. For whatever reason I didn't real the La Quinta reviews - probably because I was looking for something with an even lower price. Finally took a chance and picked a deal on Priceline.com that didn't tell me the name of the hotel. After the purchase I found out it was the La Quinta. Then I *did* check the reviews and they were by far superior to what I'd read about many others.

I called the hotel right after making the reservation to let them know we'd be coming in after 9pm for check-in. They noted it and we had no problems. Upon arrival we were very pleased at how clean the room was. Even better, we loved the fact that it was smoke-free and that there is a form you sign saying that if you smoke in the room you'll be charged a huge fee. The beds were very comfy and we all slept well. By far this was the safest, cleanest room I've stayed in for awhile.

Like some of the other reviews, the hallways appear a bit worn. However, the rooms to me are much more important than the hallways. It makes good sense to update the rooms before the hallways - perhaps this is what La Quinta has done.

Only had a couple of issues that the hotel couldn't have really helped with - the first being that my niece is special needs and has some difficult on stairs. I, however, didn't think to ask if they had a room on the first floor that would be better suited for our needs. Secondly, my sister went down to the breakfast area later than I did (there was only one family there when I went down). My sister said it was packed when she was down there and the other patrons were rude and pushy. Again, these aren't things the hotel could have fixed.

Next year when I make the trip to the Ren Faire, I will probably book with this hotel again. And, I might even be more likely to stay at other La Quinta Inns when I travel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This hotel was wonderful! They had rooms, check in was quick, staff was amazingly kind! The rooms were very clean, the TV's were great, the beds were comfy! The breakfast was a little weak but it is a hotel and there are tons of restaurants right around it! Mine and my fiancé's hands were full and a lady who worked at the hotel helped us all the way to the second floor and opened our door for us! So sweet! I am going to stay at La Quinta's from now on when they're available. Lovely experience, lovely staff, lovely hotel! Worth the extra couple bucks compared to the disgusting Super 8 next door!

Room Tip: Don't go to Super 8! This hotel is wonderful!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nichmcm93
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Check in and out was quick and easy. The room was in excellent condition and did
not have any problems with it. Bed was comfortable. I did not think the breakfast area was too small. It appeared to be the same size as other hotels that offer a continental breakfast. Only one waffle maker so you may have to wait but it was not crowded when I was there. The only bad thing was no elevator but I did not need one. The hallway did have a weird odor and was a little dirty but that was not really any issue for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha? Share your experiences!