“Relaxing enjoyable dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Suffolk, Virginia
“Relaxing enjoyable dinner”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I came here to enjoy the Mia Cocina meals but instead we all had the 3 course meals for $11.99. Our server Mat was great, very prompt and courteous to us about our orders. I had the Zuppa Toscana soup, the shrimp Alfredo caprese, and the chocolate mousse cake. Zuppa Toscana is always Mt favorite soup..The flavors are bursting and sometimes I can even enjoy a second bowl before my entrée comes. This was the first time I've tried the shrimp Alfredo caprese and i have to say I was very pleased with the presentation of it and the portion size, I ended up taking a small amount home with me to take to work lol. The mousse cake....is absolutely amazing hands down!!
The manager Dave came by and asked how our meal was in which we told him it was great!
We were definitely satisfied with our dining experience at this Olive Garden and will return!

trc19931
“Relaxing dining experience”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went to Olive Garden on a gift card received for Christmas. Our server, Aerielle was very pleasant and bubbly without being pushy. I had a shrimp scampi which was every bit as good as it looked in the picture. Now that being said, they serve delicious, warm breadsticks and the butter they give you is cold. Go figure.

• Visited July 2014
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Soup, salad, breadsticks lunch still only $6.95. Service was nice. We always enjoy ourselves. The new berry came dessert could have been thawed better as the berries were still frozen. Will not order again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Amanda M
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Great food, staff and GF if you want it”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Olive Garden is a good place to go with friends in general; usually lots of room and big tables/booths. And, if you are GF or married to someone that is, you will really appreciate the GF menu which includes pasta. Huge helping of calimari to start off dinner, 20 ounce beers if you are a beer drinker or 8 ounce wine glasses if you like wine. Each of us had something different and all was great. 2 of us had seafood; I had mine with pasta...exquisite. Daughter had seafood in clear broth and she loved it. Don't know what the other two ate as I was concentrating on my meal and talking but they loved it. Only one glitch; brought my wife salad with crutons which of course is not GF....but they replaced it quickly. Everyone at the place seemed very happy; a great atmosphere to eat in!

• Visited April 2014
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I think the food is good, but they do not give you as much food as they used to. It is quite expensive for what you get. I like the Olive Garden decor better in Racine, not Kenosha, but Racine is a 30 minute drive. Be sure to ask that your lasagna is a "normal" size....they gave me a small lunch size when I ordered dinner. The waitress/waiters are nice, but like any restaurant they can get busy so it is nice to have those "second" waitresses helping them out. The management is really nice...especially the one from the South(if he is still there). Maybe it's just the Southern accent, but when he talks, it makes you feel very welcomed to Olive Garden. Just something about that Southern accent makes you feel at home. All in all, it is a fine place. Be sure to tell the management if anything goes wrong or not up to your expectation, I am sure they will take care of it for you.

• Visited January 2014