“Good food”

Chili's Resaurant
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Plover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here multiple times and have never really had a bad meal. The food is good but it is a chain and we do not like to eat at chains to often. We only go here if we are on the mood for spicy as it seems everything we order is spicy.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Have always enjoyed a Chilli's and the food is normally food, BUT, the last time I was there, in May, all my food was delivered cold, even the coffee was just warm warm.
We complained to the manager and she comped our meal but it will be hard to bring myself to go back. There is nothing worse than getting lousy service and cold food at any restaurant. So I may go back some day and only time will heal my last impression.
There are so many good restaurants in this area that we do not need to support the mediocre ones.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I've had good service here twice. The drinks are not good and most of the time its a waste of money and let down. on your tastebuds. Last time I was here there was a bartender in training and I overheard her trainer saying she is the worst bartender trainer... then proceeded to talk about their issues with the manager Char. The place is a mess, I'd recommend going across the street to Charcoal grill.

1  Thank 1reviewatatime
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I do not go out to Chilis often, but when I do, I know I will have good service, good value and good food. No exception here. They have a 3 piece small burger which I really enjoy.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

Our family stopped by for lunch and ordered a potpourri of food items. This is my first Chili's experience. This place seemed rather busy for a Saturday lunch hour. Our waiter seemed very busy and unable to spend much time at our table. I got a package deal of loaded potato soup and fajitas. The soup was not hot. It was lukewarm at best. My daughter got a steak and potato meal since it was her birthday. The galic mashed potatoes were a firm lump stuck to her plate. The broccoli was, you guessed it, lukewarm/cold. She ate the steak. My husband got a quesadilla of some sort that included bacon. It was pretty good, but it was lukewarm. We left disappointed that we had chosen this place to eat our lunch.

Been to Chili's Resaurant? Share your experiences!