“another great find....”

Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Reviewed 21 August 2013

a bit further from our destination city than we had originally wanted but as the reviews we read were very good we felt it was worth the drive. It was. This hotel fit all of our needs, very clean rooms, contemporary decor, quiet, friendly and helpful staff (when you ask for directions they not only give them in a very detailed manner...they printed a map for us).
Breakfast includes hot/cold items and fresh fruit...even granola bars.
If we revisit the area this hotel is now a 'first choice' for us.
(we would add another half star if we could!)

Room Tip: we had a room next to a seldom used storage room....super quiet all night!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

I'm very happy that you found us and enjoyed your stay. Your opinion is important to us and it helps others to find a great place to stay.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Very nice place! Room a little snug, at least the double queen I stayed in was. I was there alone so it was enough room for me, but if you had 4 people in there at once you might be a little cramped. Beautifully decorated and clean. Breakfast was very good. Pool and hot tub were great! The price was great for this place! Oh, and air conditioner was very quiet and worked great. Definitely would recommend and I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

It's reviews like this and others that help people in making a decision where to stay and helps us to make improvements where we can. Your opinion and your business is important to us
so, thank you. Hope to see you again real soon.

Larry

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We tried this hotel on a recent trip to Minocqua, WI. We travel there several times a years and were looking for a hotel to stay on the way. This place is outstanding in every way. The room was perfect, large and well decorated with a very comfortable bed. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. And this place is sparkling clean, you can tell they take a great deal of pride with the cleanliness. This is the hotel is the one we will use from now on when traveling north, just a great place to stay all around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm so glad you stopped here on your way north. We all take great pride in keeping this place up to date, comfortable and clean. I hope you found the fishing great in Minocqua and next time I hope you bring me some of those crappies we talked about!

larry

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Great Location, for the show, stayed here 3 years now. Just get back on 51 north, about 25 mile to the show. Walmart is one exit north. Golden Coral and Kohls, Chili's STARBUCKS. And just west of the hotel is the SKY CLUB dinner club. Nice people and good food. As for the hotel, Clean and nice people, I think the hotel is about 4 years old. So its in good condition, the keep the ground updated.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dorothyc365

I love having all the Classic Car Show enthusiasts stay with us every year! Thank you for your loyal patronage and we look forward to another great show next year!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The Plover Hotel was very nice. The staff were helpful & friendly and we enjoyed the hot tub. Wish we had more time to spend there! I was surprised how much the area has grown since I was there last. I hope we'll get a chance to stay there again before long.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W

Thank you for staying with us and next time you're in the area I, too, hope you can stay longer!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Recently I have had really great luck with Best Westerns across Wisconsin and Minnesota, but this hotel really excided my expectations for a Best Western. This property is beautiful; newly remodeled in the past two years. The week before I spent almost triple for a hotel room that didn't compare to the room I stayed in at this property.
This will be my go-to hotel when I am in the area. No reason for me to look elsewhere. There is no way you are getting a better room in the area.
I encountered four different staff members during my stay, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Wow! Thank you for all the kind words. It's reviews like this that make it all worthwhile. We look forward to having you come back anytime.

Larry

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We recently had our organization board meeting at the Best Western. The rooms were clean and comfy, with nice cushy beds and plenty of pillows. If I remember correctly, there was also a microwave and frig. in each room--very handy for leftovers from dinner! The breakfast the next morning was adequate, if a bit heavy on the carbs (but all hotel breakfasts are like this.) I was very impressed with the conference center staff--they were incredibly accommodating, helping us out with power strips and moving tables. We would definitely come back here for our board meeting again!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

It's so nice to hear your organization was pleased with the service and accommodations here. I certainly hope you'll keep us in mind next time you get together.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
Comfort Inn
Ramada Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
#2 of 3 in Waupaca
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point

Been to Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!