BEST WESTERN Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Plover
port orchard, United States
“very clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

very clean, priced a little higher than other area hotels. but, I am part of Best Western rewards and try too stay here. Breakfest was very good and even supplied me with food after breakfest was over! That was awesome!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We all take great pride in our customer service and the appearance of our hotel. If you feel that you paid a little extra, I hope you found value in our efforts to provide a little extra. Hope you come back soon.

Larry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

a bit further from our destination city than we had originally wanted but as the reviews we read were very good we felt it was worth the drive. It was. This hotel fit all of our needs, very clean rooms, contemporary decor, quiet, friendly and helpful staff (when you ask for directions they not only give them in a very detailed manner...they printed a map for us).
Breakfast includes hot/cold items and fresh fruit...even granola bars.
If we revisit the area this hotel is now a 'first choice' for us.
(we would add another half star if we could!)

Room Tip: we had a room next to a seldom used storage room....super quiet all night!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
I'm very happy that you found us and enjoyed your stay. Your opinion is important to us and it helps others to find a great place to stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Very nice place! Room a little snug, at least the double queen I stayed in was. I was there alone so it was enough room for me, but if you had 4 people in there at once you might be a little cramped. Beautifully decorated and clean. Breakfast was very good. Pool and hot tub were great! The price was great for this place! Oh, and air conditioner was very quiet and worked great. Definitely would recommend and I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It's reviews like this and others that help people in making a decision where to stay and helps us to make improvements where we can. Your opinion and your business is important to us
so, thank you. Hope to see you again real soon.

Central Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We tried this hotel on a recent trip to Minocqua, WI. We travel there several times a years and were looking for a hotel to stay on the way. This place is outstanding in every way. The room was perfect, large and well decorated with a very comfortable bed. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. And this place is sparkling clean, you can tell they take a great deal of pride with the cleanliness. This is the hotel is the one we will use from now on when traveling north, just a great place to stay all around.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
I'm so glad you stopped here on your way north. We all take great pride in keeping this place up to date, comfortable and clean. I hope you found the fishing great in Minocqua and next time I hope you bring me some of those crappies we talked about!

larry
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Great Location, for the show, stayed here 3 years now. Just get back on 51 north, about 25 mile to the show. Walmart is one exit north. Golden Coral and Kohls, Chili's STARBUCKS. And just west of the hotel is the SKY CLUB dinner club. Nice people and good food. As for the hotel, Clean and nice people, I think the hotel is about 4 years old. So its in good condition, the keep the ground updated.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank dorothyc365
I love having all the Classic Car Show enthusiasts stay with us every year! Thank you for your loyal patronage and we look forward to another great show next year!
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

The Plover Hotel was very nice. The staff were helpful & friendly and we enjoyed the hot tub. Wish we had more time to spend there! I was surprised how much the area has grown since I was there last. I hope we'll get a chance to stay there again before long.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Paul W
Thank you for staying with us and next time you're in the area I, too, hope you can stay longer!
Edina, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Recently I have had really great luck with Best Westerns across Wisconsin and Minnesota, but this hotel really excided my expectations for a Best Western. This property is beautiful; newly remodeled in the past two years. The week before I spent almost triple for a hotel room that didn't compare to the room I stayed in at this property.
This will be my go-to hotel when I am in the area. No reason for me to look elsewhere. There is no way you are getting a better room in the area.
I encountered four different staff members during my stay, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Wow! Thank you for all the kind words. It's reviews like this that make it all worthwhile. We look forward to having you come back anytime.

Larry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 5 in Plover
Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point

Been to BEST WESTERN Plover Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!