“Home-like but better”

Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Excellent value for your price - home-like amenities with extra touches that make it a stay that you will want to repeat. Heard multiple times from my spouse that this was the nicest hotel we've stayed at in quite a while!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hi Lisa Z,

It's so great to hear that both you and your spouse enjoyed your stay at our property. We do our best to make our hotel a home away from home and I'm glad we could do that for you both. Please come see us again soon!

Hampton Inn Staff & Management

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Rooms are very, very small! Do not expect breakfast to be hot and readt when you come down for breaksfast. Also if you are a Hilton HHonors do not expect to receive you upgrades as this hotel does readily give them to you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Hi Johnny B,

I am very sorry that we were unable to accomodate the room type you wanted due to the hotel being sold out. I hope that you'll give our property another chance to show you how wonderful our hotel can be. We look forward to seeing you again.

Hampton Staff and Management

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Plover. My room was nice and the service was great. The continental breakfast is quite extensive and is always good. The brewery and restaurant next door is the real reason I stay here. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Hi Larry B,

It's truely great to hear you had such a nice stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for the review.

Hampton Inn Staff and Management

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Surprisingly small rooms- choice of one queen or two- several rooms with king at higher rate ( not available for our stay). We had a single queen- room was very tight. Bathroom small too. If one person was at sink outside bathroom he would get hit when bathroom door was opened -Ugh! Not standard size Hampton Inn rooms. Also breakfast area only has a few tables and we couldn't find a seat. Central Wisconsin has a lot of open space so can't figure out why the hotel was designed to be so small. On the good side is location- near a couple of restaurants you can walk to. It was clean. Staff was friendly

Stayed: March 2014
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Hello, ItalyTrip5,

I'm sorry to hear that we weren't able to accomodate your prefered room choice when you stayed with us. I am glad to hear that hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. I'm certain your next stay with us will be even better.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review.

Hampton Inn Staff & Management

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Nicely kept up, exercise room was more than I expected. Rooms were quiet. I stayed during the week and there was no noise coming from the hall or nearby rooms.
Nice selection for breakfast. I did not use the pool but it looked clean. I will consider staying at Hampton Inns more often.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnF88
HamptonPlover3090, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your recent post regarding the Hampton Inn - Plover WI. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your needs.

Amy B

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Last minute decision to go away for the night. My self, husband and 2 adult daughters. Great choice to stay at, beds were very comfortable and the continental breakfast was wonderful. Will go there again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Hi Lisa R,

I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come see us again soon! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review.

Best regards,
Hampton Inn Staff and Management

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I'm a HH traveler, and stay only at H brand props. My wife and I stayed on a friday night (last in Jan) and had a fine experience in most all regards. The only issue we had was the utter rude and unfriendly front desk person (tall 30ish male) who checked us in. I will stay at this location again next time I'm in the area, but I'll be sad if this problem is still an issue. Breakfast was as expected for a HI, rooms clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Shawna S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hi Doug R.

Thank you for taking the time to leave our hotel a review. I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us wasn't the best it could have been. I will talk with all staff members to ensure that your next stay at our hotel is perfect. We look forward to seeing you and your wife again shortly.

Hotel Staff and Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 5 in Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point
Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids

Been to Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point? Share your experiences!