“Great Hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel 2/3 nights a week for over 5 months and have nothing but great things to say about their consistent and spectacular accomodations. This Comfort Inn was shown to me as the best value in the area as I had the option of staying at numerous other hotels for this extended period, yet their customer service and attention to detail led me to come back week after week for this 5 month time frame. From the smiling face at the front desk when I walked in to the great accomodations and response from the asst. GM, it is clear that the staff truly cares about making a positive impact with all guests. I would recommend a stay here anytime you are in the area, I know the next time I visit the Stevens Point/Plover area whether for work or pleasure I will be taking my business to the Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 February 2013

This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. I have stayed at other Comfort Inns and was pleased. When we got to the hotel, we were told the heater for the pool burnt out and it wouldn't be fixed for a couple week but we could us the whirl pool. When we got to the whirl pool it was cold. clearly didn't know the whirl pool wasn't working ether.
No shampoo in the room.

The halls smelled terrible and garbage laying in the hallway.

The elevator was out of order and we were on the third floor! No other elevator!

The breakfast lay out was fine but the waffle mix was too liquid to make waffles and made a huge mess when other people to used the iron.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Nice hotel and friendly staff. I have stayed here several times and will be back. The people at the front desk have always gone out of their way to give good service and offer advice on where to eat dinner.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Very nice hotel, great service.. had a great stay. Rooms are very nice, new bedding, big bathrooms, nice pool and hot tub. Excellent resturants close buy. Very nice atmosphere. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I had 3 weeks of work to do in Wisconsin Rapids this Dec. and made reserverations at the largers, oldest and I thought the best motel in the area. After a week and a half I was so depressed with the Mead motes in Rapids, I had to find something else. Due to heavy booking, I ended up at the Comfort Inn in Plover. I was very suprised with the motel. The room was very roomy, bright and comfortable. The staff couldn't do enough for me. For about half the price, I received so much more.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I've stayed twice, once in late October 2012 and then again in November 2012. Very nice and clean, the rooms had desk area. The jacuzzi suite was very comfy!! Sam and Becca were very helpful. Would recommend the Comfort Inn to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Go for the King Suite with the jacuzzi tub! You'll love it!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The room was a nice size with a comfortable chair and ottoman. There was a small frig. & microwave. The room was clean and had a nice large tub. The bedding was about average with the mattress very comfortable. I liked the fact that the drapes could be totally closed to make the room nice and dark. I slept in and headed down to breakfast. The breakfast was not that great. Were those really even eggs? Yuck! We ended up eating cooler food after checking out the breakfast. The breakfast offered nasty egg product, pale steamed sausage, waffle product with no-fat yogurt. How about some real food instead of food product? Other than the breakfast, the room was nice and a very good value for the price. I would definitely stay here again but would skip the breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stevens Point, WI
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#9 of 13 in Stevens Point
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!