“Been staying here for years…..Great hotel!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I've been staying at this property for 6 years now and keep coming back! I'm a traveling sales rep and keep coming back to this hotel because it's always clean, convenient to my account in Plover, great sized rooms with amazing beds and bedding at a fantastic price! Add the warm cookies and free cocktail when I'm ready for the bar and I'm in heaven. However, this last trip was a tough one and Sam was a life saver! I was traveling with the -50 below zero wind chill recently. While my car has a block engine heater, what I didn't think of was the battery starting after sitting for 12+ hours. Yeah…..it didn't start but the engine was warm! Sam went and got jumper cables and tried and jumped my car which, unfortunately, didn't work BUT he truly went above and beyond to help in every aspect! i.e. called a towing company in case I needed it etc. Standing outside trying to jump a car at -50 truly takes your breath away and it didn't stop him …nor did he hesitate. Another traveling sales rep was able to get it started and I was on my way for another busy day.

Another one of many reasons I'll continue staying in this hotel every 3 months. Thanks, Sam!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LocntryWI

Reviewed 25 December 2013

This hotel is absolutely great. I could not be happier with the customer service and overall quality.
I was also very pleased with the continental breakfast!
The hotel's location is prime and has lots of pleasant restaurants and stores in the near area.
We'll be back again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Our niece was having Thanksgiving this year so we decided to stay at the Comfort Inn. Sam, the front desk manager was a very friendly young man and very helpful towards our entire family(4 rooms). Their normal check in time is 3:00 but because of Thanksgiving they changed it to 1:00. we were there by 10:30 and he told us that there would be a $10.00 fee for checking in early. This was the only part of our stay that I didn't quite understand. If the room was ready why charge the extra fee?? The rest of our stay was fantastic! Clean rooms and great continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Sam, the front desk manager was very helpful and cooperative. Very nice lobby and continental breakfast. This hotel was recommended to me from a friend and colleague. In the end I was quite satisfied. The location was close to stores and restaurants as well. We'll be back again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I am away all week on Business in several states and I choose this Hotel every week for my trip to this area because of the great treatment they give each and every person that stays there.

Always smiles and a great stay with great and clean rooms every time. I have stayed here once a week for a long time.. HAPPY HAPPY

Just ask for Beca or Sam and they always take care of you!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Front Desk Clerk Beca that checked us in was great, as was Brittany the Bartender (who also stocked the continental breakfast in the morning), and Sam the young man Desk Manager. Great continental breakfast, pool and hot tub. Clean rooms, so don't forget to tip the housekeeping staff! Sometimes we forget about the one's that are not seen, but the room was clean and great. All was wonderful. Thank you all for a nice nights stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I booked this hotel after staying down the road a couple of weeks ago at a different chain, who was not up front with all the room Tax'es. The Comfort Inn was recommened by a local friend of mine and he was right on. Great staff, clean room and a nice breakfest. I was happy that they were upfront about the room tax in Plover, not like the other chain.I am glad we stayed and will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stevens Point, WI
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#9 of 13 in Stevens Point
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!