Comfort Inn
HIExpress.com
US$186
US$170
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstevens pointbooked this hotelclean roomspleasure of stayingneeded extra towelsplover arealobby areaa great place to stayhousekeeping staffnice hotelwithin walking distancegreat roomcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwould stay here againmotelevelyn
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have stayed at several hotels in the Plover area when I am visiting family. I was searching for the right hotel. I have found it. Clean, great sleep, nice rooms reasonably price, great location and courteous staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Comfort Inn in Plover, Wisconsin is a hotel with nice amenities for a very affordable rate. The amenities include a bar, pool, hot tub, exercise room, and some rooms with a refrigerator and microwave.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a refrigerator, microwave, and bathtub (if you have a young child).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014

When I am traveling to the Stevens Point area I always enjoy my stay at the Plover Comfort Inn. The hotel bar is a pleasant and relaxing with friendly bar tenders to assist you in relaxing. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 13 February 2014

room, microwave, refrigerator - all very clean - bed was very comfortable

staff was helpful - both night and day managers knew the area very well

bar was also nice

lots of amenities close

immediately off highway and close to Stevens Point and shopping

good breakfast

Room Tip: westside rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I've been staying at this property for 6 years now and keep coming back! I'm a traveling sales rep and keep coming back to this hotel because it's always clean, convenient to my account in Plover, great sized rooms with amazing beds and bedding at a fantastic price! Add the warm cookies and free cocktail when I'm ready for the bar and I'm in heaven. However, this last trip was a tough one and Sam was a life saver! I was traveling with the -50 below zero wind chill recently. While my car has a block engine heater, what I didn't think of was the battery starting after sitting for 12+ hours. Yeah…..it didn't start but the engine was warm! Sam went and got jumper cables and tried and jumped my car which, unfortunately, didn't work BUT he truly went above and beyond to help in every aspect! i.e. called a towing company in case I needed it etc. Standing outside trying to jump a car at -50 truly takes your breath away and it didn't stop him …nor did he hesitate. Another traveling sales rep was able to get it started and I was on my way for another busy day.

Another one of many reasons I'll continue staying in this hotel every 3 months. Thanks, Sam!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business