“No Complaints”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Winona, Minnesota
“No Complaints”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I ended up being very pleased with this hotel. Everything was well taken care of, from the grounds outside, to the lobby and the rooms inside. I thought the room and bedding were comfortable, and made it easy to relax and sleep at night. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. For the price, I thought this hotel really gave me my money's worth.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Chad T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chicago
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My experience with most Comfort Inn chains of hotels is that they are pretty basic. This Comfort Inn is a cut above it's cousins. The grounds are well cared for. The reception area is very inviting. It has a full service bar attached. My greeting was warm with a killer smile. The process was smooth. My room was large and very well lite. It was equiped with a Micro and Fridg. The room was immaculate and well maintained. The hot breakfast was typical but well prepared.
I will be staying here on my next Stevens Point trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ChicagoPhilster
Little Chute, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 June 2014

For getting such a good deal on the rooms, I was not expecting anything too spectacular. However, the staff, rooms, breakfast, cleanliness, and overall experience was amazing!!!! We will definitely return to this hotel for future visits in the area!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Amanda M
Lisle, Illinois
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Recently I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Plover. What a treat! The room was spacious, bright but had room darkening shades to sleep a little later if I chose.
A very important feature for me is the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. Both passed with flying colors.
Bed and bedding were comfortable and provided nights of relaxing sleep. Breakfast was ample and the staff were kind and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Joan M
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Comfort Inn in Plover is a great 1/2 way point when traveling to the northwoods. It's right off the highway, very clean hotel with a pool and hot tub. Breakfast in the morning and a bar with pizza right off the main part of the hotel. Also within walking distance to many places to eat!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Davis Junction, Illinois
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was in the area for work with a small crew. Reserved 4 rooms without an issue (311-314), Everything was immaculate. Very clean. Crew said they all were able to rest well on comfortable beds. We arrived late and were pleasantly greeted by Sam (I hope I didn't get the staff members name wrong) upon arrival. Given carts to make transporting our luggage to our rooms easier. While writing this review, I happened to read the one to the right of the page. I'm having a hard time imagining things could have been so bad for their stay as my crew and I stayed in apparently some of the same rooms they had. I've stayed at other higher end hotels that were not as clean and well taken care of as the rooms we had here. I would suggest this hotel to business partners and friends if in the area. Thank you for the wonderful stay and help upon arrival!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brad112014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 13 in Stevens Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!