“awesome stay!!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Kewunee
“awesome stay!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Our stay at the AmericInn in Plymouth was very nice. In our grandson's words everything was GREAT. Our room was very clean, the pool area in which we used at night was very clean. We were very pleased with the choices we had for breakfast, we enjoyed it so much last year at this time we sent over more of our friends to AmericInn this year, we will do it again next year. We have not forgotten the entire staff, they were awesome!!
Thank you again for a great stay this year. See you soon.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sheri I
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear Sheri,

Thank you and your grandson for your nice comments in regards to your recent stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I'm happy to hear you found great value in our property including the spacious rooms as well as our new breakfast. Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will come back and stay again on your next trip to Plymouth!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Franken, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Our stay at the Americinn Plymouth was very enjoyable. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool area warm and inviting. We were happy breakfast was served early so we could eat before continuing on. Will definitely stay at Americinn Plymouth again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 1887726
Thank you for your nice comments in regards to your recent stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I'm happy to hear you found great value in our property including the new rooms as well as our new breakfast. Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will come back and stay again on your next trip to Plymouth!
Mukwonago
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Friendly, clean, and updated. Breakfast is good, staff is great, will stay there again when in the area. Small 9-hole golf course adjacent to parking lot, with great restaurants are nearby, Plymouth offers cab service if you want to visit the downtown area and don't want to drive. I ate at several places and never had a bad meal.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rod S
Dear Rod,

Thank you for taking the time for writing a review on the Americinn Hotel Plymouth. It is fantastic to hear that our modern, spacious rooms met your needs and that our front desk team was able to assist you with the local area! We have recently changed our breakfast with many new healthy options so I'm glad that you enjoyed our offerings. Your kind words are much appreciated, and I hope you come visit us again when you are back in Plymouth.
Merrill, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We were there to visit my son who was working in the area. Check in was very quick, I was very pleased with how clean the room was. I forgot my comb so I called the front desk and in 30 seconds I had a comb delivered to my room. The breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. The night we stayed was nice and quite. We will stay again next year if our son is in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cindy L
Dear Cindy,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I appreciate all your nice comments and am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel especially the quick response, friendly staff, and great breakfast that is offered. Please come back and stay with us next time you are passing through!
Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I stayed recently at this hotel in Plymouth while attending a Porsche event at Road America. I typically stay 60 to 70 nights a year at Hotels and I would say that our stay at the AmericInn was very enjoyable. The staff was great. The young woman at the desk that worked both Saturday and Sunday was one of the best I have experienced. She was very friendly, efficient at her job and I was most impressed with how hard she worked. The facility was very clean and in very nice condition. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 56stu
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I appreciate all your nice comments and am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel especially the friendly staff, and great breakfast that is offered. Please come back and stay with us next time you are passing through!
Iowa
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Place was great and the staff was real good to work with we had a room that I could see my motorcycle from the window. Breakfast was good room was clean and well taken care of will stay again when in area had no issue with any part of the stay

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for letting us know how great your stay was at the AmericInn Plymouth! I hope that you had a wonderful time in Plymouth and look forward to you staying with us again when you are in Plymouth next.
Staunton, Illinois
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I brought our family from the St. Louis area to Plymouth to visit with some old friends. I spoke to the general manager prior to making reservations and he was very helpful over the phone.

Check-In: Upon arrival on Saturday the 27th of July, the check-in desk was unoccupied with a sign that said to call for service. We called as instructed and very shortly someone walked in to help us. She was very polite and verified that pricing and roll-away were as agreed. Our check-in was quick and smooth.

Our Room: Upon entering our room, (Room 109) we found it to be clean, and as advertised. We were supplied with enough towels for 4, and I left a note the next morning for the cleaning staff to leave enough towels and supplies for 5. We came back in the evening to find our request had been met. The two queen beds were clean with crisp linens. The room included a nice flat-screen TV as well as a refrigerator and writing desk. The coat/garment rack included several hangers. The windows opened easily and drapes blacked out all light nicely. The roll-away bed we requested was suitable for a younger person, although I question whether it would be comfortable for an adult. Our children rotated using it and none complained, however. The room seemed quiet. I do not know if we had anyone next to us or not. The only noise that was noticeable was the maintenance crew mowing the green at the golf course next door. This is obviously not something the motel can control.

The Indoor Pool: Our kids made good use of the pool. The pool area was clean, water clear and free of debris. There were patio tables and chairs, a hot tub, and bathroom. The pool also has steps making it easy for entry and exit. We were charged 4 dollars a head to have our guests visit us and make us of the pool. My only complaint about this charge is that we were not made aware of this policy at check-in time.

Continental Breakfast: While staying here, we also made use of the continental breakfast. This included a coffee bar with several flavored syrups, juice machine with both apple and orange juice, fresh fruit, instant oatmeal, hot cocoa packets, muffins, a cabinet with bread, english muffins, and bagels, a toaster, hot sausage patties, hot egg patties, a belgian waffle iron and waffle mix, peanut butter, jelly, butter, cream cheese, milk, cereal, and cold hard boiled eggs. Each morning, I warmed an english muffin in the microwave and made a sausage and egg sandwich. I also made use of the waffle iron, which was very easy to use and the waffles very delicious. As continental breakfasts go, I was really impressed with this one. In fact, the food we had here was far better than the breakfast we had at the Dixie Truck Stop in McLean, IL on the way up.

Lobby: The lobby is where the breakfast tables are located. There is also a couple of lounge chairs and a sofa and coffee table. There is computer and a large screen TV. There is also a fireplace, but was not in use during our stay. We made use of the lobby area to entertain some guests with pizza and drinks. The employee on duty even offered for us to make use of the plates and tableware located in the breakfast area for our meal. It was a very comfortable area for socializing.

Check-Out: Our check-out was very expedient with no surprises.

Overall: Our stay here was for three nights 7/27/13 thru 7/30/13. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Our room as well as the rest of the motel was clean and inviting. I would highly recommend anyone staying in Plymouth to patronize this establishment.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank C_and_H_in_Staunton
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel welcomed. I'm very happy that everything in the room made things easier for you and was convenient. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the future when you are in the Plymouth area again. Thank You again for reviewing us
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth
#1 of 1 in Sheboygan Falls
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 11 in Sheboygan

Been to AmericInn Plymouth? Share your experiences!