This is a classic 1950's motor court. The kind of place that I grew up with and am nostalgic about. Clean sheets. Nice firm bed. Fluffy pillows. Fridge. Microwave, Coffeemaker. The owner was nice. The price was very reasonable. Unfortunately, every night I was awakened by HEAVY cigarette smoke entering the room through the walls. The culprit was a long-term guest two doors down that was there ALL THE TIME combined with the construction of the building. I saw the manager stop by the smoker's room at least once when I was there so there's no way that management was not aware of the smoking. Allowing smoking in an inn with common walls is unacceptable. I hesitate to write a bad review of a mom-and-pop place but they seriously have to enforce the non-smoking policy or warn guests that it's proudly a smoking establishment and non-smokers can suck it up or stay elsewhere. .