All reviews lake michigan rusty anchor rotary park within walking distance a lake view room location is excellent bar restaurant bit dated coffee shop the main street double queen room hot tub would definitely stay here again family reunion rooms were very clean pleasant surprise marina
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We came all the way from Denver, Colorado to visit family and friends,and stay on the waterfront. We got a confirmation number letter and everything. Get here and they lost our reservation. Ridiculous.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank magilla896
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The location of the hotel right on the channel is quiet and scenic. Nice indoor pool and whirlpool. The rooms were quiet and well appointed and there was ample parking. I was a bit dismayed that there was no recycling. The town is quaint and a nice place to visit with a good path along the marina.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

A little tricky to find at first (since you just see the sign for the Rusty Anchor at first) but worth it once you get there.

We had a beautiful room facing the lake and it was gorgeous! The blinds darkened the room so much, so sleeping-in was not a problem. They also have a big pool and a hot tub. The pool area supplies some pool toys, such as water noodles, splash balls, and a beach ball. Its also in a great location; right across the street from a sandwich shop and very close to other attractions, like ice cream, beaches, shops, and more!

The Rusty Anchor, the dining the hotel uses, was pretty good. Honestly nothing spectacular, but it was decent food that got us through our day at a convenient spot.

I look forward to spending the night here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I am writing this review since the traffic and pedestrians are so loud outside, it's impossible to sleep. I'd turn on the TV to drown it out, but it doesn't work. I'm especially enjoying the bonus trash under my bed. BTW - the hotel was sold out, so no changing rooms. As other reviewers noted, it's also a dated venue.

I stayed here to visit Port Washington, but found 3/4 of the stores closed at 5:30, so no option for those of us who work to enjoy. Next time I'll just stay near the office.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is a roadside inn with a beautiful location. However, the hotel is not designed as anything special, nor is the decorating new and fresh. It is just a Holiday Inn. A place to spend a night on your way to something else. The room was clean with ample towels, a comfortable bed and a decent HVAC system. The nightly price was as expected for the accommodation provided.

Just understand what you are renting for a night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo