I took a room here so as to get a good nights sleep before flying home out of Milwaukee airport the next day. Big mistake. There was a private function going on so when I got back from dinner around 7 PM all the convenient parking was taken. I had to park in a large lot past the far end of the hotel. I have some mobility problems so this was very inconvenient. I went to bed around 10 but was rudely awakened about an hour later with shouting and swearing somewhere outside my room. This continued off and on until I finally called the desk at 12:45 AM. When the desk clerk finally answered after many, many rings I was assured that the noise would be stopped. It still continued for about another hour. I got little sleep and then had move my car in the morning so I wouldn't have to haul my luggage past the other end of the hotel. It's unbelievable that the hotel staff would allow this noise. Also, the hotel should designate parking for registered guests and use the big lot for the temporary guests attending private functions. The one positive note was that the desk clerk on duty when I checked in recommended the Newport Shores Restaurant for dinner and it was wonderful. Port Washington is a very attractive town but I will stay somewhere else the next time I am there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Port Washington Hotel Port Washington
- Country Inn And Suites Port Washington
- Country Inn Port Washington
- Port Washington Country Inn