“Special Occaison cakes --yes!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sweetheart Cakes
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Special Occaison cakes --yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

We have them make our cakes -- a castle cake (3D) for my daughter's bday, Thomas the tank engine photo'd onto cake as well as photo cake for graduation party. Great service and creative team! Yum Yum. Even non-cake eaters eat when we have a cake from Sweetheart!

Visited November 2012

Wisconsin
“The Best Cake In The Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have been ordering cakes, from Sweetheart Cakes, for years. They simply are the best tasting cakes I have ever had. There are many different fillings you can order for the cakes. They go out of their way to accommodate your order. The cake is light, buttery and the buttercream frosting is out of this world delicious. I have also sampled their doughnuts and cut out cookies and they are equally delicious. I hightly recommend their items.

Visited August 2011