“Consistently excellent cakes”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweetheart Cakes
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Have been getting cakes here for years for all sorts of birthdays, graduations and other special occasions. I have never been disappointed. It is an unassuming shop but do not let that fool you. (Factoid: the shop was originally a Red Barn. Anyone out there remember Red Barn fast food restaurant?) Wide variety of cakes and fillings. White cake, white with raspberry filling is the best IMHO. Reasonable prices. Custom orders. Never late, damaged, mistakes or otherwise disappointed. Delicious butter frosting.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We have them make our cakes -- a castle cake (3D) for my daughter's bday, Thomas the tank engine photo'd onto cake as well as photo cake for graduation party. Great service and creative team! Yum Yum. Even non-cake eaters eat when we have a cake from Sweetheart!

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have been ordering cakes, from Sweetheart Cakes, for years. They simply are the best tasting cakes I have ever had. There are many different fillings you can order for the cakes. They go out of their way to accommodate your order. The cake is light, buttery and the buttercream frosting is out of this world delicious. I have also sampled their doughnuts and cut out cookies and they are equally delicious. I hightly recommend their items.

3  Thank MESWisconsin