“Excellent Mexican Restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It's so much fun to go here - the decor is very bright and happy and so is the staff. Food is excellent - great margaritas

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Neat atmosphere, friendly servers, extensive menu. A very nice place for a moderately priced Mexican meal. Very popular with the local crowd.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Working in Portage, this is the best restaurant in town. I love the fresh, authentic food there. The staff is always so fun and friendly. The food is always amazing and the price perfect. They seat you and immediately bring fresh chips and homemade salsa to the table. We bring our visitors here! We have even had holiday parties here. They are always take good care of us.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've never had a bad meal here. If you like margaritas, order a pitcher of the "top shelf." I don't remember the price, but it was amazingly low. The staff is always extremely friendly.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I've been to La Tolteca several times. I have enjoyed many delicious meals there. The service is prompt and courteous, portion sizes are ample, the chips are good. I am not a huge fan of their salsa, but that is just me - all of my friends like it quite a lot. Other than 1 not so great fish taco, I have never been disappointed. If you are in town, give La Tolteca a try.