“Love the place”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Love the place”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stopped at Wollersheim several years ago while in the area. Have been back many times, at least once a year. Became members of the case club and enjoy visiting each time. Also have purchased their brandy last year and this year. Have met several of the employees and even Philippe the owner and his wife. Very welcoming place.

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Amazing Wine!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've always loved Wollersheim wine and decided to to a winery tour with my husband and two other couples. The winery is absolutely beautiful! And the staff is very knowledgeable and ready to answer any question you may have about their products or the winery it's self. The gift shop had many unique gifts, especially for a wine lover! Can't wait to return and sample some more delicious wine!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Amie Z
Dousman, Wisconsin
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Gorgeous grounds..tasty products!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stopped by on our way home as an after thought and we are so glad we did. The staff was so knowledgeable. I was familiar with only one of their wines beforehand but have now become acquainted with several and their newest product, sipping brandy which is excellent. They have just opened their "cave" which was first built in 1840. Winery isn't hard to find and well worth the trip as the grounds are gorgeous and the winery immaculate. Do sample to your hearts content. Prost!

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful setting and knowledgeable staff”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My sister and I stopped here on a whim... we kept seeing signs for it and just decided to stop. The grounds are beautiful and there is a very nice outdoor seating/patio area to relax in. We stopped late in the day and didn't do the tour, but did look around the gift shop and sample some wines. The had a wide variety of wines and the staff working seemed very knowledgeable. They had us each try one wine and then asked questions of what we thought about to guide us to other wines for us to sample that we'd like. I bought a few bottles of wine hear as some were very reasonably priced. They also had some unusual gift ideas such as a recipes for cooking with their wine and/or other products in the store. I would try to go back again if I was in the area.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great experience and tour!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here while driving to Chicago. The tour was great and the tour guide very knowledgeable. The tour price ($5) included 6 wines to taste and we also purchased a red wine flight each. They had some good wines and the grounds were beautiful. Definitely a must see if driving through the area. We bought two bottles of the Prairie Fume.

2 Thank franz131