“Always Excellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Storm Lake, Iowa
“Always Excellent!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Always great seafood! We carryout and they have excellent shrimp! Great location 'away from it all'.

Visited April 2014

“Good atmosphere ”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I met up with a friend for dinner. Staff was very friendly but slow on getting our alcoholic beverages. I am assuming the delay was because our server was under 21 and the bartender had to bring my glass of coke and my friend's glass of wine. My friend enjoyed the chicken sandwich and I ordered the veggie wrap which was tasteless. The salad bar had great options but needed refilling. I ate upstairs in the "blue room" and found the atmosphere and view to be great.
Would I come here again? Yes, because everyone deserves a second chance. Next time I think I will try something different.

Evanston, Illinois
“Not so great -expected much more.”
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is attached to the butcher shop next door, where they get all their meets. A typical grill menu with specials every night. The night we ate there chicken wings were .50, a good selection of draft beers and a jumping bar.

The attention to details were very lacking.

The salad bar had 12 additional rollings, problem being on a Tuesday night at 7 pm, there were 7 items empty. We brought this to the attention of out waitress, they refilled one.

We both had steaks - their signature steak a top cut sirloin and my wife a nice looking ribeye, cooked to order just fine. The problem being both steaks were tasteless. I mentioned this to our waitress, she brought out the cook and we mentioned that the steaks seemed to not be seasoned at all.

His retort was they do not season ANY of their meats because some of their customers can't have salt.

If you like bland food - you will like it here - otherwise I'd pass.