“Home Made Deliciousness”

Enrique's mexican and american grill
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Prescott
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were passing through Prescott and found Enrique's on the GPS for Mexican. We were hesitant at first not knowing anything about the place. The outside was inviting, and dare I say "cute." The menu was posted on the outside and we decided to go in. It is a small place and does a good take out business.

We ordered the specials for the day. I had an awesome white chili (white chili beans and pulled chicken, mild) and a beef taco. My husband ordered a burrito. While it is technically "fast food," you could tell these were home made recipes and not the "standard" Mexican food you run into.

Restaurant was clean and the cook / waitress / owner was super friendly!

2  Thank TopSecretTourist

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Really good mexican food. We have been stopping here once a year since 2006. Every unique thing on the menu it's very good and I hear all are what you call a mama's recipes.

1  Thank Accplu