Acorn Ridge Motel
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$101
US$107
US$104
Travelocity
Comfort Suites at Royal Ridges(Ripon)(Great Value!)
US$107
Travelocity
Dartford Inn(Green Lake)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreen lakebeds were very comfortablenightlightmicrowavewisconsin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2012

If you are looking for a nice, clean place to stay I would certainly recommend Acorn Ridge Motel. The owners are a wonderful couple that keep the rooms looking their best. The style may be from a few years ago but there are no complaints from me. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Don't miss this gem when staying in Princeton WI. I travel a lot for work and have stayed in many hotels and motels in the USA and around the world but the friendliest, best value motel I have come across is the Acorn Ridge Motel. My stay there was fantastic and the staff make you feel special. Well done Eric and Linda, thanks again.

I'll be back.

Craig Flanagan
Shade to Order Pty Ltd
Australia

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Craigflanagan
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My son and I take many 3 day trips together, I avoid the big chains when I can. This is truly the best mom and pop motel we have ever stayed at. A place I would not be afraid to recommend to my parents. The owners bend over backwards to see that you enjoy your stay. Our room was SPOTLESS and smelled nice. Beds comfy, pillows and sheets nice and fresh! Did I mention the clean bathrooms? A very nostalgic place, like going back in time. We also liked the steakhouse across the street, Great food and its walking distance so I can enjoy a couple of brews. We will stay here again. Royce N. Allenton, WI.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank royce n
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stay at Acorn Ridge because of the warm friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds and a country atmosphere. Acorn Ridge is in the country yet very convenient to Oshkosh. It is not just a motel stay, it's an experience. Coming here is like going through a time warp to times when life was less hectic. I have a fast paced lifestyle as a Physician and I like to relax when I am on vacation. If you are looking for a hotel with lots of action and fast paced night life this may not be for you, but if you would like to relax and sit out on the motel deck on a warm Wisconsin evening with other guests and many times, the motel owners, this may be for you. I come back every year and take home fond memories of people whom I have met that come to Acorn Ridge from all over the world. Thanks to the staff for another memorable week. I have already made my reservation for next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank drbob91947
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This place is cozy and friendly. The rooms are very comfortable with great air conditioning. The owners are great people who would do anything to make sure you enjoy your stay. Across the street is a great restaurant called Bernie's, with a excellent menu and full bar. I've stayed here 3 times so far and would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business