Acorn Ridge Motel
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$74
US$86
US$84
Priceline
All reviewsgreen lakebeds were very comfortablenightlightmicrowavewisconsin
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Clean, clean, clean! We just had a wonderful stay at the Acorn Ridge! The rooms are spacious and as clean as can be. The beds were super comfortable and the sheets smelled just-out-of the- dryer-fresh. The owners are wonderful folks who made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. In fact, when our travel plans changed and our one night stay turned into a two night stay, they were incredibly accomodating. The location is great, right between Princeton, and Green Lake. The room was also a great value. I highly recommend this motel if your travel plans take you to the Green Lake area!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank DDK914
Reviewed 29 September 2012

stayed here as part of a group, perfect location, very friendly owner and staff, rooms clean and comfortable, price was very good,room had fridge and coffee making facilities, eco friendly, did not change towels as requested.
convenient bar and resteraunt accross the road,
only prob was wi fi connection not good in some rooms
i would definately stay here again and will reccommend it to friends

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sheba L
Reviewed 24 September 2012

If you are looking for a nice, clean place to stay I would certainly recommend Acorn Ridge Motel. The owners are a wonderful couple that keep the rooms looking their best. The style may be from a few years ago but there are no complaints from me. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Don't miss this gem when staying in Princeton WI. I travel a lot for work and have stayed in many hotels and motels in the USA and around the world but the friendliest, best value motel I have come across is the Acorn Ridge Motel. My stay there was fantastic and the staff make you feel special. Well done Eric and Linda, thanks again.

I'll be back.

Craig Flanagan
Shade to Order Pty Ltd
Australia

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Craigflanagan
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My son and I take many 3 day trips together, I avoid the big chains when I can. This is truly the best mom and pop motel we have ever stayed at. A place I would not be afraid to recommend to my parents. The owners bend over backwards to see that you enjoy your stay. Our room was SPOTLESS and smelled nice. Beds comfy, pillows and sheets nice and fresh! Did I mention the clean bathrooms? A very nostalgic place, like going back in time. We also liked the steakhouse across the street, Great food and its walking distance so I can enjoy a couple of brews. We will stay here again. Royce N. Allenton, WI.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family