“Annual visit!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Chaska, Minnesota
“Annual visit!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stop here every year with a group of about 15 people. Seems like they have great retention of their servers which I think is great. They always check on us through out the meal. We call ahead and have salads and a couple of pizzas ordered so we don't have to wait for food while we enjoy our first round of drinks and look at the great menu. I think the pizza is excellent because I like think crust. I got the second shift pizza. I had some of the veggie, which was really good too. Some dining companions ordered the Green Bay special, it had kraut and brats on it with green peppers. They said it was surprisingly bland. Oh well, they didn't leave hungry though.

Visited August 2014

Arizona
“Fair”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in this evening having been there twice before with above average food both times. We were both disappointed this trip having slow service and bland food. We ordered cheesy garlic bread and Mac & Jack appetizers and a 2nd shift pizza. Although they were served hot the garlic bread was soaked in butter as was the pizza which had small pools of melted butter throughout. The Mac & Jack was cooked properly however had an off taste as if being freezer burned. A warning to those ordering a pitcher of pop...the pitcher is small and only fills 3 glasses which there are no free refills. Your better off ordering a glass which gets free refills and is cheaper.

Illinois
“Favorite Pizza!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We've been eating at the Pizza Factory for several years! By far one of my favorite places for pizza. We get the spaghetti pizza most of the time, a little different than your average pizza, you have to try it!! What I like the best is the great selection of traditional pizza combinations and the not-so traditional choices! Every pizza I've tried is good. Great prices!

• Visited July 2013
“Awesome pizza & desert!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Had the spaghetti & meatball pizza, which was awesome as usuall! But what made the meal that much better was their homemade cannolies!

Visited August 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Best pizza around”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The Pizza Factory brings a variety of specialty pizzas at a good cost. They are located in wonderful small town setting as well. I would recommend the Mike's spaghetti pizza.

Visited August 2012