“Return visit - I love this place”

Once in a Blue Moon
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
“Return visit - I love this place”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was in the area for four days and ate here twice! The salads are wonderful and come in two sizes. The desserts are dangerous! (that's a compliment!) I especially enjoyed the banana cream pie. The servers were excellent. I've eaten here on previous trips and next time I'm in the area, I'll look forward to eating here again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Elainest

“Local loves it!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I love close by and stop in on occasion. I love the food, every salad I have had is delicious! Desserts are to die for! Coffee is wpnderful! My sister-in-law would drive 35 miles for lunch here.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My daughter and I both had a version of Blue Moon's "Benedicts," hers the smoked salmon, mine the crab cake. They were delightfully rich in flavor. I have eaten here several times and and am never disappointed in any way.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chris D
Montello, Wisconsin
“Quaint & Cozy”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is it's strong point. I found this restaurant to be quaint and cozy. A lovely place to sit by the fire and enjoy a delicious, warm vanilla cappuccino on a cold day. I enjoyed the eclectic decor throughout & the beautiful gift shop area full of interesting items. I wasn't @ all impressed by the spinach quiche or coleslaw. I didn't even want to eat them. The service was so so. Although we were seated quickly & served well, our waitress didn't bring the $10 in change back on a $20 order, so we had to ask for it. Overall, it was charming & worth a quick visit.

• Visited November 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Lunch with girlfriends!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Three friends and I were staying not far away and made a special trip to Princeton to eat here. I had enjoyed Once in a Blue Moon on several trips through the area and was hoping it would still be as nice. It was. I enjoy the salads. The desserts are very special. I like the banana cream pie. A gift shop is a part of the restaurant so a bit of shopping went along with lunch. It's clean and cute and everyone was very nice.

• Visited September 2013