“Very reasonable price, food decent, service a bit slow”
Review of Aunt Judy's Cafe

Aunt Judy's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We decided to try lunch here after attended the Princeton weekend flea market. Summary:

* food very reasonably priced, 3 adults and 2 kids for lunch was $36 including tax/tip.

* cash only which is often a problem for us, but this time we actually had cash on us from the flea market yet.

* average size selection of sandwiches, burgers and breakfast. Breakfast was anytime except for pancakes (they were before 11:30 only)

* food was decent. Not spectacular but good. Fries were nicely done.

* though it was busy during our stop in, likely due to the flea market, service was slow. Service was friendly and helpful when around but clearly not enough people to wait the tables. A refill or if something was forgot on initial order good luck grabbing attention of anyone. It was kind of a bummer but at least we could see they were trying vs huddling in a corner as you sometimes see.

So very reasonably priced and decent food. Not sure I'll be in Princeton again, but if so i wouldn't rule a return stop.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is not a fancy place. Although it is newer it is very plain and cheaply decorated. Low end chairs and silverware seemed to make me think I was at a church hall. The only saving grace was the food; it was not terrific but it was good. Not sure if I would go here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stopped in a whim in the middle of Saturday road trip with 2 little kids. Service was super friendly and the kids meals came out first (I love that!). Prices are very reasonable. Fries are good. Breakfast served ALL DAY (plus in my book). Very clean and cute building. It's a cafe so It's not fancy but a good value for the money I thought. We'll be back if we're in the area again.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was very sad indeed. We had their signature omelet and it came to the table cold. The hashbrown's were uncooked and cheese cold as if it just came out of the refrigerator.

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Enjoyed a late afternoon sandwich here. I had a philly steak sandwich which was very good. French fries were nice and crisp. My husband had a patty melt which was good also. this is a newly built restaurant and its pretty clean.We will be going back.