We decided to try lunch here after attended the Princeton weekend flea market. Summary:
* food very reasonably priced, 3 adults and 2 kids for lunch was $36 including tax/tip.
* cash only which is often a problem for us, but this time we actually had cash on us from the flea market yet.
* average size selection of sandwiches, burgers and breakfast. Breakfast was anytime except for pancakes (they were before 11:30 only)
* food was decent. Not spectacular but good. Fries were nicely done.
* though it was busy during our stop in, likely due to the flea market, service was slow. Service was friendly and helpful when around but clearly not enough people to wait the tables. A refill or if something was forgot on initial order good luck grabbing attention of anyone. It was kind of a bummer but at least we could see they were trying vs huddling in a corner as you sometimes see.
So very reasonably priced and decent food. Not sure I'll be in Princeton again, but if so i wouldn't rule a return stop.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.