“I will never go here again!”

River Run Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 October 2013

There was so much wrong with this resaurant.
1.) Its dirty.- Carpet is disgusting, smells like smoke, tables were still dirty. 'The whole atmosphere was just junky.
2.) Workers are unproffesional and so not friendly. Were not welcoming,
ignored us as we waited at a table for almost 45 minutes, and didn't even bother to
check on us throughout our dinner.
3.) Food was gross. -Bread had MOLD on it, we asked
for a new stack of bread and they threw it at us.
We finished our food and instead of leaving a tip, we left them a note
telling them that we did not appreciate their rude actions and will never
come to this retaurant again!

1  Thank Sammy M

Reviewed 3 July 2013

This isn't fine dining by any means. I ordered an omelet, hash browns, and toast. I didn't get more than halfway through the first section of my newspaper before my food was in front of me. It was hot and exactly as ordered. My server was friendly and kept my coffee full. The whole meal was less than 7 bucks. I'll have breakfast there again soon.

3  Thank Gemini0665
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

I was surprised to read the reviews my family and I have been going here for months now. The food is a great price and you get a lot of it too. You get soup or salad, bread, main meal, and dessert all for under 10 dollars (on average). My family and I are very picky about food and we keep eating there. Sometimes the staff its not always the most inviting but after a while they warm up. But be warned if strong smells bother you order take out or sit in the tables off to the sides away from the others. A lot of the older populous eat there and they can smell like smoke or heavy perfumes which does not taste very good.

1  Thank Redofcolor
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday after church with my daughter. We both ordered breakfast nothing complicated and it was a disaster. I can't imagine they will be in business much longer. I was waiting for Robert Irvine to walk through the door at any minute.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Never thought someone could ruin a cheeseburger but they did. A well done burger has never been harder to bit into than at this place. I came here with 10 friends and no one was impressed.

Been to River Run Restaurant? Share your experiences!