“Great Food, Huge Selection, Great Service”
Review of Yuni's Avenue Cafe

Yuni's Avenue Cafe
Ranked #72 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Voted #1 breakfast in Racine WI by Journal Times.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

If you are in the Racine area and would like an upgrade to your breakfast/lunch, this is the place. The prices are good, there is a lot of choices. It took me a long while to figure out what I wanted because I was debating between 5 different things. The food seems normal but there's almost like a taste upgrade. The owner and staff are very friendly. Continue to do local support!

1  Thank Mera Y

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I took my mom and her friend out for breakfast here. Service was fast and friendly. Everyones food was hot, fresh, and very good. The check was around $20 for 3 people, drinks included. Great experience and I recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank illhavetraffic
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We were in Racine for the weekend and tried Yuni's Cafe for breakfast. It was great. There were a lot of different choices on the menu and the food was wonderful. Service was quick and probably some of the friendliest staff we have encountered at a restaurant in a long time. Glad we checked this place out.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is quite possibly my favorite restaurant of Racine. If you want a great sandwich or breakfast, you'll find it here! I especially love the choice of omelets - you don't always find breakfast places that offer omelets with more than one or two ingredients! The staff are another thing that make the place - they remember their regulars and are always willing to chat. You come to Yuni's, you join the family. Missed it all the time when I was abroad!

2  Thank Jenna F
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here for Breakfast or Lunch on weekends! Always busy! BUT never too busy to say "hello" to all. We had lunch and soups/sandwiches were hot and great!! Tasty too! We had everything in the menu and its "Great" ! We love our friend and waitress-Kelly- she is great!! Come in and be a part of the family!! You will enjoy it very much! Yes- cash only!!

1  Thank Sweetslovak

Been to Yuni's Avenue Cafe? Share your experiences!